• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bixel's CAM & Normal HK Residential Monsters!!!

Started by bixel, June 18, 2007, 02:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Bixel those tetter ball courts are wonderful and soooooooooooooo much better then the maxis crap lol...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kit66

I'll be in HK for 2 weeks around Christmas. Will try and snap some stuff for reference... have to make sure I have enough memory for family photos as well.

Russell

Whatever happened to the HKSAS Primary School...?

RippleJet

Quote from: Russell on December 09, 2007, 11:45:25 PM
Whatever happened to the HKSAS Primary School...?

It was lotted by M4346 and has been tested while he's been on holiday.
He should be back December 18th and we hope to see it on the LEX after that! :thumbsup:

Hoplite

Really Nice Work!!!!!
Especially for the primary school. ;)

I am new to this forum.
I feel glad to see some familiar buildings in here.

MassHelper

First of all...

Bixel: very nice pics... loved it and missed it (haven't went back there since gr. 4)

From the pictures in this thread, the res. buildings are very common (and very expensive... somewhere around HK$7M) when I was growing up in HK.... (Yes, it's true XD) and they hold hell lotsa ppl with their own recreation centre (how did I know this, you might ask... Cuz I lived in those when I was jr. kinder.), a.k.a. the swimming pool, the tennis courts, and etc.
Also, there are also the malls as well beneath these mega residential.

Anyway, these buildings are far too common in the whole HK SAR.

:) Mass
SC4 Modders' Assistant and Adviser

gabrielbyrnei

Im getting only 1669 residential capacity from Garden Estate 10 R$.  While R$$Garden_NB_x2_and_Tower2_x2 has got 3680, being alot smaller