• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The 10,000 Post Thead

Started by jacksunny, June 05, 2011, 08:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivo_su

I agree to this. A month or two around is really difficult Simtropolis and Devotion to work together. Now look at that all is well and hopefully keep it longer. I'm worried by the fact, however, that very few teams are working on projects. With the exception of 2-3 teams in the other as if the work remained dormant and many great legends are no longer active on.

All about to change... Check out the Times of Troix, spanning over not 1, not 2, but 3 websites! A great start to connect the broken Simtrop-Devotion Bridge!

Don't worry, the NAM team and the AC team as well as the SCAG team are working on big projects!
Do re mi
I'm incomplete

ivo_su

Rather my concern is great because apart from these 3 teams can manage multiple + even when other things did not go well. I am sad that teams like RAM, NDEX, HKT, CAM and why not, especially BSC no development in  their projects.  Noted  that the  cult creators of this game is no longer  working or  visiting the  forum  very rarely  and this is  edana  bad and dangerous  trend.

I believe so too. Nowadays, people publish their stuff separately...
Do re mi
I'm incomplete

GDO29Anagram

It's been a while since I've been active here...

Heads up: Another square number is right around the corner... "$Deal"$
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

ivo_su

166 is the number of police in Bulgaria, but I especially love them and do not call them often.  :D :D :D

N1_2888

Quote from: 111222333444 on July 17, 2011, 08:12:01 PM
Guys, You are not starting a conversation...
We should start one, like something, really!
Okay, we were talking about teams and BATters we miss. I, for one, miss Porkissimo. Even his site Paris 3D has been offline for a while.
QuoteDon't just post a number because it is not 'count to 1000' with pictures
A conversation and pictures are not mutually exclusive: ;)

Picture source: sehr.org/verkehr

(God save the scrollbar! ::) )

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

GDO29Anagram

SOMEONE had to continue counting... :P
<INACTIVE>
-----

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Risu

greckman

So, I see this thread has slowed down some since I last was here.
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: greckman on July 31, 2011, 08:29:01 PM
So, I see this thread has slowed down some since I last was here.

I made the same exact observation.

And, 172.
<INACTIVE>
-----

greckman

I'm experimenting with OWR, and I noticed that when intersecting OWR-3 diagonally, the intersection shows the normal OWR texture. Oh well, I'm just playing around to see what's possible.

I'm having fun by the way.  ;D
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

FrankU

Ok, let's speed up a bit or we're not going to reach the 10.000 in time!

GDO29Anagram

Let's do the math: It took us nearly two months to get up to 175. At this speed, it would take nearly 10 years to reach 10000. (9 and a half, actually; February of 2021 would be the estimated date.)

Imagine the NAM by then... $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

It could be worse, you know; If it was just one post per day starting now, it would take us 27 years. (Estimated completion date: July 2038.)
<INACTIVE>
-----

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

greckman

Ten years is certainly a long time.

dohraymii

In 10 years, maybe we'll have Sim City 5!
Call me Mark

greckman

SC4 has been out over 8 years now and it's a shame we're not up to SC6 or 7 by now.  :P

samerton

This is the first time I've posted in the Forum Games for a long time.