• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GLR & Tram-Avenues - Help and Development

Started by Chrisim, May 11, 2008, 04:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC4BOY

Quote from: Korot on October 29, 2009, 11:56:05 AM
Regarding rail over Tram-in-avenue:

Quote from: Jonathan on October 29, 2009, 11:57:40 AM
EDIT: Korot to save you the trouble the piece is shownby SC4Boy a few posts down

'Tis indeed there.. oddly enough, there is no ROADoverGLRinAVE  .. :( 

Nardo69

Quote from: HeinBloed4711 on October 26, 2009, 04:25:30 PM
(...)
Edit:

I hope I'm not coming across as being greedy, but I've found another "nice-to-have" puzzle piece tonight, which would be a tram-avenue-rail crossing. I made a workaround like this, which also shows what piece exactly I lack:

(also removed the preview image since I read somewhere else people prefer the full version here)

Except for STR in order to connect industrial tracks this is a classic case of pointing to my sig right before getting out the big virtual club! 

But for sure this is case for My Friend The Banning Smiley!  %ban%

daeley

Quote from: z on October 29, 2009, 12:11:17 PM
The reason is that until a few months ago, that was what was universally believed.  Three networks on a tile came as a surprise to everybody.

yup, and the race for 4 began! (well, not really, but anyway I found out a couple days ago we can do it. Probably works for 5 too ;D)

1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

York554

I agree absolutely Brilliant   :)

Sincerely,
Duke of York
respect your royalty...

JoeST

yeah, like totally the congester's heaven :D fantastic though :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Ryan B.

Quote from: daeley on October 29, 2009, 01:41:16 PM
yup, and the race for 4 began! (well, not really, but anyway I found out a couple days ago we can do it. Probably works for 5 too ;D)

Wow.  That's solid work.

strucka

I have a question regarding the VDK's GLR tram mod. Is it possible to limit the number of tram wagons to a certain number? Because if i put in the old version i only get 1 wagon, but the second version makes like 49037976873857045394800000 wagons on a more congested track. I'd like a limit of let's say 2-4 wagons =) can this be achieved? Is there something i can change (i'm not a computer genius really) can someone change something for me or can this not be done?

Thank you for your answer.

emgmod

Get the NAM tool and run it. There is an option to set the train length.

You can do it manually too, but the NAM tool is easier to use.

strucka

Thank you sooooooooo much!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Will try that. But where do I get it? Any links or a specific name (because neither google, googleLEX search or STEX search find anything called NAM tool)

k808j

You have to log in to the LEX (create an account first)http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/Default.htm and look under LEX type/Tools-Player /NAM tool

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

jakubl

(Not sure if anyone will respond to this post considering its been dormant for a while, but here goes ....)

I have an interesting issue with a couple GLR stations; specifically, ShmailsGLRStation1, ShmailsGLRStation2, and ShmailsGLRStation3 (This includes the GSMAILS_GLR_stationFix1 that fixes the problem with the automata jumping 15 feet into the air while in the station). 

The UDI works perfectly with the stations as long as the automata does not go through a junction; on a circular route that includes the stations, it will simply keep going in circles.  However, if I add a GLR junction, the automata will travel through all the stations until it crosses the GLR junction.  At that point it will terminate at the beginning of the next station.

I have tried this experiment with other stations, such as SFBT Dentei Tram Stations, and have not encountered this problem.  Thus I suspect the issue is with the stations themselves.  Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this so that I can attempt to fix it?  ()what()  Shmails stations are very lovely and I would like to use them in my cities.

Thanks for your help!

P.S.  Love everything you have done with the NAM! It really enhances the gaming experience.

jakubl

Well, I haven't gotten a response in this thread to me question.  I assume its because the thread has been dormant for awhile.  I reposted my question in a more active section of the forum.  It question is posted at << http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13386.0 >>.  If you have a response to my question, please post it at this new thread mentioned above.

Thanks