• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Great pics, Arthur. My favourite are the commie city and the ski village. Good luck with that competition!
Take care,
your friend - Ioan :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Gilikov1994

Man, Arthur.. this is great! Very like the harbour you've made, and like Ioan already said: Good luck with the competition  :thumbsup:

Wish you all the best,

Giel :thumbsup:

(Still one of my favorite MD's)
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

ecoba

Wow, Arthur. You certainly are up for a lot of awards, and for the categories where you're the only one, well, you're bound to win those!  :D But, you'll probably win a lot of the others as your work in Svaskinahya is truly amazing, my friend.

Ethan  :)

art128

antimonycat - Thank you very much, I'm glad you like the park.  :)

kbieniu7 - Hehehe, I'll anounce here the result of categories where I win.  ;)

nedalezz - Hehe, thanks a lot Nedal ! I'm glad you enjoyed this special update ! i'll show you a general picture of the downtown when it is finished, but for the moment, I still have to build 2/4 of the city center (around the CBD etc).  :P

djvandrake - Hehehe, thanks a lot Dj !  :P

canyonjumper - Thanks a lot Jordan ! I hope so too !  :P

io_bg - Thanks a lot Ioan !

Gilikov1994 - Hehehe, thank you very much, Giel ! I'm glad you like my harbor.  :)

ecoba - Ethank thank you very much for your kind words, I hope to win a lot of awards too, it's the third edition of the Lamas, the two others years I was just next to the win, but eh.. I hope to win some this year ! (at least one award is great ! ) :P

So, today is a little update (yes Nedal, this one is little..  :P ) about the second suburbs tile I started two days ago. In this mosaic you'll be able to see the powerplant at the bottom (only the BIG chimney), the suburban train station,(let me know what do you think about the train at the station, it was photoshopped to make the train appear under the big glasses. ) and some houses and block along an avenue with the school and the highschool.

As usual, comments and critics are welcomed !
Arthur. :thumbsup:

17 to go until the MEGA SURPRISE !/center]
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

But this yellow smoke won't block the airspace? :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

planetechef

my first post here  ::) your mosaic is awesome, i like the brown smoked effect, poor houses  :P, the train station is also very nice  :thumbsup: great pic.
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

marsh

Looks great! Love the depressing look you have going there. (Is that wierd?) How did you get that rain effect btw?

emgmod

I really like the Photoshopping in this MD and how you combined two of those Victorian elevated stations into one big station.

Battlecat

Fantastic looking mosaic!  Love the touch with the smoke coming out of the stack! 

canyonjumper

Arthur, I love your Photoshopping! Great mosaic!
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

art128

kbieniu7 - Well, I hope so !  ;D

planetechef - Thanks a lot ! Welcome to Svanskinahya, and I'm glad you liked the suburban train station !

marsh - Thanks ! The rain effect was made with Photoshop (but you can use GIMP to make it) !  :P

emgmod - Thanks ! I'm also very satisfied of the result with the two stations there !

Battlecat - Thanks ! Yeah, I was too lazy to wait the game's smoke, so I created it myself..  ;D

canyonjumper - Thanks you very much my friend !

Today a small update guys, about another suburb tile I started recently. Nothing more to say except enjoy that mosaic ! (Oh btw, now all my pics will be 1000pixels wide, because I have my new computer with a beautiful 23" screen..  ;D )

I hope you liked this update !

Arthur. :thumbsup:

10 to go !

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

I certainly did like this update, Arthur. I like the new width of the pictures too, it really lets you see all of the details. The highway and the construction lot make it very noticeable of your work, my friend. Great job here, and I hope to see some more and news of the Golden Llamas soon.  :)

Ethan

kbieniu7

Nice. In my opinion the most interesting is this square. And maybe this blocks - its residents could meet each other just going to the balcony  ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Gilikov1994

Great Arthur, the communist monument makes it good ;)

- Giel :thumbsup:

canyonjumper

Great mosiac Arthur! I liked the plaza at the top!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

io_bg

Some great work there, Arthur! I particularly like the schools and the park between all of them. The commie blocks look nice as well despite that the green ones stand-out a bit cause they're too bright IMO.
Take care,
Ioan
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

ecoba - Thanks a lot Ethan ! I'm glad you liked the new width of the picture my friend ! Sure, when the results will get out, I tell you !

kbieniu7 - Thanks ! Actually, the square is the plaza of the town hall of this suburban city !

Gilikov1994 - Thanks Giel ! But there are two commie monuments.. the other can't be seen in the mosaic (it's on the opposed side of the fountain - So that the plaza is symmetric )

canyonjumper - Thanks you very much, Jordan ! More of the plaza to come in a future update !

io_bg - Thanks ! I also think the green blocks are a bit too bright, I'll try to avoid that next time !

This update was a bit inspired by Dustin (    thundercrack83) with his Christening Centennial Quay, I present to you the Docks of Liberty ! (it's in Vratska)

First, a mosaic showing a new part of the city, under the morning fog. -Note the highway you can see at the top of the mosaic is the circular highway around Vratska center, beyond that highway will be blocks and houses (suburbs)

Then here's the dock by the afternoon, you can see the summer is coming here too ! (sorry for the blank area, didn't had time to hid them with trees..)

Another angle.

I hope you liked this update ! More to come soon !
-Arthur. :thumbsup:

4 to go !

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Gilikov1994

Great mosaics Arthur, can't get enough of it :D

Giel :thumbsup:

ecoba

Great job, Arthur. This area really is a nice part of Vratska and would be the pride of the city!  :) Hope to see some more of Svaskinahya soon, my friend.

Ethan

Also, congrats on the classics!