• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

hello!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Sunv123 ,Actually, technicaly speaking one is a highway interchange, and the other is an exit! ( exit has to be like that since it needs tollbooths. ) Thanks for the comment!

Vorext, the population count as of today is 311.981!  :thumbsup:

Shark07, it is indeed a transition! It's not really the suburbs properly said, as most of the pictures were taken on the same island as the Hiroshima Castle, but lots of houses starts developing here. [ as W2W district can't be too big because of repetitions... ]  :D

So today, we're coming back to Saeki-ku [佐伯区] ward, in the area which is in the mountains. You can see it on the region view, it's the flattened land at the top of the mountains, left of the region!

I hope you liked this mosaic!

-Arthur :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Very pretty, Arthur. I noticed you're approaching 100,000 views - amazing!

Cheers
Willy

nas-t

great update my friend! i think the strairs in the middle is falling away too sharp, but awesome mosaic anyway  ;)

Gugu3

Very nice Arthur!!!nice curvy road getting up on top of the hill! &apls
cheers
Gugu3

Dantes

Oh yes, that's smooth curves  ;D Great mosaic work again , brother  :thumbsup: I liked :3
It's sooo suburban  $%#Ninj2

vortext

Curvelicious! 

Only minor flaw is the use of those walls on a slope, don't really like the cascading effect. Other than that, pretty neat allright!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

noahclem

Awesome mosaic Arthur  &apls  I also love that road climbing the mountain! Always a pleasure to visit here  :thumbsup:

Shark7

The switchback is nicely done.  :thumbsup:  Though on a personal note I really hate driving on winding roads like that...never know what is around the next corner.

I do have to agree with Vortext though, the walls on the slope always seem a bit off.  Has nothing to do with your design or the walls themselves, its just the way the game handles slopes.

WannGLondon

Your mosaics are amazing.  &apls My word.
Call me Warren.

gn_leugim

nbvc

Great work. The curvy road looks nice. &apls

art128

Hello!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Indeed Willy! That's a big milestone.

Are you referring to the Wall near the temple, nas-t?  If yes, then I do agree with you it doesn't look that right..

Yeap, agreed with you Vortext, those wall definitely looks out of place on slopes.

Okay, today we're going to see some pictures from Koyaura [小屋浦], a small fishing port at the south-east of the region.

Where we are exactly:

And now onto the update! I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

Arthur :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Great work! Really like that little train cruising happily through the trees.

May I inform where I could find those diagonal piers?

Cheers
Willy

PS: There's a problem with your "where we are" map, Arthur.

noahclem

Looks awesome Arthur  &apls  The RHW, the rails, the flora, the coastline....All outstanding  :o  I also really like the diagonal piers and would be curious as to where you found them  :thumbsup:

nbvc

RickD

Great harbor. It also looks very realistic in region view.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

MandelSoft

Wow, Arthur! This looks outstanding! Everything fits perfectly together and both mosaics look wonderful! Just one question: where did you get those magnificent rail catenaries? I haven't seen them anywhere on ST or SC4D...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

art128

Thanks guys!

Quick reply time!

maarten, the catenaries are made by Uki-Sim, Here [link]. If you want to see more of his download, click on " top " . ;)

Willy and Noah, the diagonal seaport was made by Uki-Sim, Here [link]. Download all the dependencies. ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

Stunning update!!!! &apls &apls
nice region you have!!! :thumbsup:
cheers
Gugu3

Ol.S / Benoit

Yep, thats a very nice region, and this port looks awesome, great job ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture