• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metarvo

One of the things that makes SC4 the best installment of the series has to be the ability to transition from industrial to residential.  In the classic edition, the residential zones usually wouldn't even develop if any industry was nearby due to pollution, but there's no problem in this game.  You've done the transition quite well, and the river adds to it.  In addition, I like the houses you have there.  I admit that I've used SOMY's houses myself in areas where 1x4 R-§§ lots are needed.  This has been a fine update, and I look forward to the next one.

:thumbsup:

I'm glad you were able to get a new computer, Arthur.  :)  Hopefully, it will make SC4 that much more enjoyable.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

noahclem

Beautiful pictures Arthur  :o   The mosaic is spectacular and the canal is perfectly made! The night pics are especially beautiful with the great building lights and different color street lights. Congrats on the new computer, hope it works great for you  :thumbsup:

art128

Thanks guys!

Metravo - thank you! Though Somy's houses could have been waaay better if they were HD.

Dantes - 6 meters worth of Mangas.... ! That's a lot! I'm far from that.. Haven't bought anything in the past month. :(

apeguy - Those are indeed Substation. But they are industry growable as well.

Swordmaster - yeap, the brick texture under the tram line is a good idea. Just relotting it will work, right? As for the " bridge " it's a pier actually. I just thought it looked cool like that. ( and anyway boats can't pass under the bridge, it's too low)

Okay, today just four little picture from an island in Hiroshima bay. This island is located in Minami-ku [ 南区 ]

All the pictures are available in HD 1920*1080, just click the picture.

Hope you liked!  :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

I certainly did! About the tram stop, you could also change the texture IIDs so that they all get replaced by the brick one at once. Unless you want to keep that texture in other places, of course.

Good to see the HD pictures here as well!

Cheers
Willy

bat

Great mosaic and images on the previous page!! Also nice HD pictures. :thumbsup:

art128

Thanks bat!

Quote from: Swordmaster on December 07, 2012, 10:44:01 AM
I certainly did! About the tram stop, you could also change the texture IIDs so that they all get replaced by the brick one at once. Unless you want to keep that texture in other places, of course.

Good to see the HD pictures here as well!

Cheers
Willy

Actually. The white base texture is part of the avenue. I saw that in the LE some time ago. I think i'll have to take the texture, edit it in photoshop to put cobblestone and then add it ingame.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Awesome couple of updates Arthur!  &apls &apls

The industrial area is very well put together and I really like the canals, has given me some ideas.  $%#Ninj2  ;)

As alway the nightshots are outstanding, are you using the USL? And some photoshopping for the station texture might be worthwhile indeed! Keep it up!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

noahclem

Awesome pics Arthur  &apls  I just love the way the shorelines with those boat houses look in your cities!

art128

Thanks guys!

Vortext, good idea about the photoshop at the station. I already did it some times ago but forget at that time. :) Also yeap I'm using the USL.

Okay guys, today we are going to see the town of Higashikagura 東神楽町. The idea with this town was to mix commie style ( remember Vorkuta? The town with the mines and blocks) and the Japanese style.

Well here is what I got. Only pictures of the town for now.

That's all for today!

Hope you enjoyed this update!

-Arthur.  :)

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

gn_leugim

noahclem

Exciting new project  &hlp   I was a huge fan of Vorkuta (as you already know) and I'd love to see more of your trademark commie block setups. Fusing them into Japanese style should make it even better. I've always preferred a mix of styles in my own work to more accurate architectural history and I can't wait to see more of how you do mixing styles up  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Haha, I have it found in RL:

You play so realistic that I find pictures resemble your landscape.  :P Great work brother  &apls &apls &apls Can I ask where you found this great station? which looks fantastic. You created it a great station premises. Too bad that you do not know what it is for a school, even if you use them.  :P The building on the hill is very impressive and fits well in your local development.  :thumbsup:

Another topic: When you send me your address? I just wanted to send in time for the new year set a usb stick.  ;)

bat

Two fantastic night shots there! Also nice work on the train station!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

art128

Thanks guys.

I am mad. Really f*****g mad.

Please tell me that's not f*****g prop pox.

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

Seems like it is.  You're not the only one, my MD, Riverton has gotten the disease. And my MD was only about two weeks old. :'(

Prop pox has struck. Our MDs are in trouble. :(
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

Stay calm, relax. You're not the first one.

Do you have backups?

Cheers
Willy

vortext

Ouch. . seems like prop pox. Hope you have backups at hand indeed. 

Quote from: Swordmaster on December 24, 2012, 09:28:17 AM
Stay calm, relax. You're not the first one.

Still sucks monkey balls though.  &mmm

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

What about your previous computer? Or is it the same HD?

Cheers
Willy