• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas-t

Quote from: art128 on November 22, 2012, 01:56:41 PM
Are you referring to the Wall near the temple, nas-t?  If yes, then I do agree with you it doesn't look that right..

I did! Looks like a difference somewhere around 24-35m in a single tile.

Fantastic update! Wow Great port. &apls

Kergelen

Very nice region &apls

I like the seaport and the traffic in the RHW. Some of the cars are from VIP team if I'm not wrong. Did you relotted the RHW? or plop the cars on it? ( as far as I know it's not possible to MMPing the roads, streets,... ()what()

Links to SC4 websites

kbieniu7

Great region view  :thumbsup: I like your way of making forest on hills, that they are well visible. In my regions they often look flat.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Ricky112233

Bonjour Arthur!

Lovely last updates ya have there, can't wait to see more :thumbsup:

Take care,

-Ricky
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

benedict

Congratulations, your MD is number 2 for the year on BTT!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

io_bg

Stunning update! Spring makes everything so colourful. And the port looks great indeed. &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Dantes

Artuuhr  $%#Ninj2 Your new overview map is impressive.  :satisfied: I like your design very much. Only when an image I do not know if it's good: The houses are very close to the water. That is very dangerous in floods and earthquakes.   &mmm

I have noticed that for the e-mail there are too many data. Should I send it to you by air mail via USB Flash Drive?  ;)

Framly

Great overview Arthur!

I'm a big fan of your mosaics! Always wonderful &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

bat

Wonderful views of your region. Also great region overview!!
Nice work. Looking forward to more...

art128

Thank you guys for the comments!

Kergelen, the cars were added with Photoshop. ;)

benedict - Yay, i'm glad to finish that up in the top hundred!

Dantes Onii-chan!   (*≧▽≦)  Don't worry about the earthquakes and floods, there are none in my region! Simnation is preserved from any natural disaster!     (=^‥^=)

Ahah! Time for an update!

I got my new computer two days ago~ Though it took me some time to settle as I had to install windows all over again..

Going from a Pentium E5300 dual core @ 2.6Ghz with a Radeon HD4300 to a Fx8360 Eight cores @ 4Ghz with a GTX 650.... That's ... AWESOME.

I like it! For a budget build it performs well! Still have to test it in 3dsmax, but that'll wait a bit, I'm having trouble installing it...
Performs well in game as well, everything maxed out, it's a pleasure!
Except for SC4, in a dense forest with the shadows it still lags a bit.. But that's not a big deal.

Though I'm having a small issue. My graphic card [ MSI GTX 650] has three ports. One DVI-I, one DVI-D and one display port. My main screen uses the DVI-I port. My second screen being VGA I always used a VGA->DVI-I adapter, but now seeing as the only other DVI port is a -D I had to use others adapter. Which are VGA to HDMI and HDMI to Display port [ adapter on adapter....]
Now comes the problem. Both windows and Nvidia detect the screen. BUT it remains black and the power LED is orange as in inactive display powered on. I can get my mouse on that screen space but I have no image at all.
As I'm pretty sure that the adapterXadapter is the problem, if anyone has an idea on this matter, if not it's no big deal I'll buy a 2euros adapter to work.

Anyway on the proper update! Today we are going to see another part of Nishi-ku [西区] Which you already have seen. I'm sure you'll remember.

Giant LNG tank returns..

I hope you liked this update!

-Arthur. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

A new PC? Lucky you! ;D Anyway, that's a great looking update. I like how you've built that canal/river.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Swordmaster

Boy-oh-boy! If I didn't need to pay for a new roof and new balconies, I'd be buying a new system as well! Looks like I could use a birthday ;D  One thing is strange, though. With only half of your system's capabilities, I never get any lag with shadows turned on. Maybe working magic on machines is my talent after all. . .

Great work on the mosaics. Looks like the tram station would do even better if it had the same brick texture - just a suggestion. One odd thing is the pier across the canal. I guess it's the end of the line for those boats? Or is it a temporary bridge or something?

Cheers
Willy

apeguy

Wow, that's quite a mosaic you've made. I like the choice of tenement blocks, as well as SOMY's houses. (I use his apartment blocks all the time.) One thing though, in the industrial area you seem to have a lot of those small concrete buildings, the ones that look kind of like substations. Other than that though, a great update. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Gugu3

Very nice mosaic!!!!! &aplsgood looking city! :thumbsup:

Dantes

Oh like your night images with the residential areas.°Ä°  I love to mix different buildings, even though the same building may look several times built very well. >Ö<°°°
Your room looks great. ^^ô  I do not have a lot of posters on the wall, but 6 meters Manga. ^^' Unfortunately, only 6 meters, 18 meters before it was comics. =O=

Shark7

Oh my, a giant LNG tank...Run Away! Run Away!  :D

On a more serious note, I see this is a transition from industrial areas to residential areas.  The canal makes an excellent buffer zone between them.  Well done with the tram lines, and I do like the texture used under the tram tracks.  The over avenue pedestrian walkway is a nice touch.

Ol.S / Benoit

I'm sure you'll make even better pictures with this new computer ! :)
Nice update, love it. :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Kergelen

Great mosaic. I like this kind of mosaics where we can see transitions from diferent kind of areas.

Links to SC4 websites

sunv123

I love how the industrial district smoothly transitions from Dirty to manufacturing to high tech. :thumbsup:

Your computer is very nice, mine is almost the same but being DELL and having Windows 8 instead of 7.
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

gn_leugim

your night shots are... what is the word.. epic :D