• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Clayhurst Boxes

Started by owlsinger, January 29, 2009, 06:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlsinger

I have installed Clayhurst University from the LEX DVD disc, but I have boxes for the models. Did I miss a dependency that's somewhere else on the disc?

I also installed the patch from SC4D, I think it was a file about driveways. I looked on the disc, but the dependencies have eluded me!

Thanks,
Kendra
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

JBSimio

You need  BSC MEGA Props_JBSimio_Vol03 which can be found in the dependencies section of the DVD.  (I'm sorry that none of the dependencies were listed in the original readme... but there is a complete list in the readme that came with the patch you downloaded)  ;)

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

owlsinger

I didn't scroll all the way down on the readme.  &ops

I found it on the LEX, and downloaded it.

I didn't get many dependencies on my disc, because I really couldn't find a prop pack with your name on it. I wonder if some of the discs are missing stuff? Or are there dependencies in other places on the disc?

Thanks,
Kendra

'Hints of Gold'

BarbyW

All the prop packs are in that folder, Kendra. If you open the disk via Windows Explorer you can see all the files each folder. The LEX Browser only shows folders not individual files.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

owlsinger

Wow, I learn something new every day here! It didn't even occur to me to do that!  &mmm
I'm not very computer-savy. I've found everything now!

Thank you!
Kendra

'Hints of Gold'