• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilin

Nothing to add - it's perfect. :thumbsup:

But another cool thing that just happend: you reached 800 extremly well deserved comments.

&dance &dance &dance &dance

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

baltazar34fr

Bonjours,
I am new in the forum and I find your work excellent. What opened other prospects for the plays to me.
Sincérement Congratulation!
I would have a question relating to the residential. How you for once make to arrange the lot residentiel in the "loteditor" you arrive has to select it in the plays. I do not arrive there can you come me to assistance.
I thank you
Balt

bigberta

Yes this truly is spectacular. I am spechless... I am without speech :)   &apls

JanYpe

:o :o :o

Very lifelike, you must have the patience of a saint. Bravo.
Lurker Extraordinaire

rooker1

I am speechless.  Your work is phenominal.  I really like that you now show us the lots in LE, if no one else appreciates it, I do.  I now know from my own experience how long it takes to make such lots.  I have not updated my own MD for two weeks now, due to LE.   ;)  And it's all your fault for raising the bar.   :D  I'm sure that your MD has caused some people to work harder at the game.  I know that it has brought new life to my game.  I thank you very much for this. 

&apls

Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Excellent update there! :thumbsup: And awesome work on that part of your city! Great pictures! :thumbsup:

kimcar

&apls &aplsExcellent as always my friend. It`s always nice how the lot can be looking after a nice lifting. great work. I can`t wait for the christmas effect  :thumbsup:

bat56

Cedric, this is simply extraordinary.  :o

We will soon have to invent new words to be able to comment on Antigone.

Best greetings and Badsim for president.  :thumbsup:

jayo

Brill  :thumbsup:

Great Lots badsim  $%Grinno$%
I'm back

Pat

Cedric this is simply stunnning wow!!!!!! So are we gonna be seeing these lots in your thread by a chance for our not so worthy paws to get ahold of??? Causssssse dang i want them and the remastered Cnit.... You are truly gifted for eye of detail and presentation of the lots as well 

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Emperor Stormont

Wonderful work as always, it was seeing how you change lots that got me into using LE for myself and I love being able to create and change things for myself.

I LOVED the editing of the Sede Endesa lot, it looks simply fantastic, esp love the banners.

Truly amazing work and a joy to view. &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

suplado!

wow -- amazing pics...the parks looks so cool!!

Badsim

Well ... no doubt , you love diagonals .... $%Grinno$%

I'll reply to your enthusiast comments before Christmas but today , as promised , the closer sets of the last AntigOne update for  2007 ...

Day set ...

AntigOne's nights ...

Merry Christmas .... Thanks to Porkissimo , Andreas (SFBT team) , Pegasus & Kei for these wonderful props . &apls &apls &apls

" Joyeuses Fêtes " is the french phrase to wish at the same time "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" ... yeah , Joyeuses Fêtes
to you all .

:thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

sebes

:o There are no words to describe my feelings now &apls

I thank you - God Cedric - and go back to watch this unbelievable update again :satisfied:

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

iamgoingtoeatyou

Pat Riot

Fantastic christmas update Badsim. You should really upload your christmas lots sometime.

Heblem

"Felices Fiestas" a spanish term to refer merry "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" too ;)

I like how you detail your city, the Christmas props and everything is perfectly well done. You are my inspiration of my MD Canatlán I use to do the same like you in making lots and put those in game, of course i have a different technique in city building, hehe.

Also I would like to know some history and geographical references of your fictional AntigOne like a mapping showcase or a map of France showing roads and location of Antigone, etc  ;D I hope not to bore you.

Take care I really enjoy looking the realism of your MD.
Eblem

Krio

If plopping and lotting is the Ultimate Tool for awesome cities, why SCS is crap then  :D :D

Now I finally found a BAD thing from Antigone: Coca-Cola advertisement NEEDS to be replaced with Pepsi ASAP.  ;)

nedalezz

Someday you are going to give someone a seizure. This is too much!

Wow wow WOW!

Like most of your readers, I am just at a loss of words. That is just another level of SimCity that no one has reached.

I think that might be my favorite update of any MD/CJ of alltime.

Tremendous update.

Pat

Cedric WOW WOW and i agree what Nedalezz said, that you are gonna cause someone to have a seizure due to over load in the census.... Cedric if i could have all your stuff i would simply die......... Great and Fantastic Updates as a normal from you and also one last thing to address Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from your friend in the Northwoods of Wisconsin Patrick

edit btw Cedric I didnt notice this till now but welcome to page 42

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie