• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Highways!

Started by Travis, April 21, 2007, 09:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

gobo77

Sorry for my bad english....

pagenotfound

There will be signs, but first I have to make them  ;)
Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

rusummer1

Heres my huge expressway just outside my city of Newport.

Check out my SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/russmass

tag_one

Nice intersection rusummer1  :thumbsup:

bat

Yes, really great work there on that intersection, rusummer1! :thumbsup:

gobo77

Sorry for my bad english....

Haljackey

rusummer1:  Looking very good!  If you were to get rid of those sharp 90 degree turns it would look much more realistic!

dsrwhat316

Just a regular highway here:

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jerommeke1701

Great Pic Dan,
Do you have a more zoomed out version? I'm interested in the rest of your well-designed area there.

Also.. and I know this is not really the right place to ask it, but I've been looking for about 3 weeks now for those sidewalk textures but I can't seem to find them.
It it Jernoij's mod or should I look elsewhere?

feliwi

well, this is not actually a highway, but it soon will be one. Enjoy my construction site!

dsrwhat316

Quote from: Jerommeke1701 on September 02, 2008, 09:44:44 AM
Do you have a more zoomed out version? I'm interested in the rest of your well-designed area there.

For that particular area, that is the only developed parcel that I have. That'll soon be changed, though.

QuoteAlso.. and I know this is not really the right place to ask it, but I've been looking for about 3 weeks now for those sidewalk textures but I can't seem to find them.
It it Jernoij's mod or should I look elsewhere?

Actually, that is the SMP Sandstone Sidewalk Mod. I don't know the reason, but the file is locked on the LEX, but can be found on the STEX here. Hope that helps!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Jerommeke1701

nerdly_dood

Excellent not-yet-highway, Feliwi!
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

zakuten

Here's two of mine; an insane interchange I built and still can't figure out how to untangle:-[ and another which is a elevated-to-sunken transition that looks fairly attractive, I think.

http://www.iwu.edu/~tcousins/90-94%201.bmp (Didn't want to deal with resizing on this old laptop, so I'll just link it.)
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

05greene

I think i posted on the wrong one but heres another from my mayor diary.

wiederhoren

frdrcklim

Woah. That actually looks good ::).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Nexis4Jersey

Wow awesome twist in the Highway Loop to the Bridge , interest concept :thumbsup: &apls