• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Quote from: lorenzo.e42 on August 26, 2012, 08:58:46 PM
One will stay, the other two will be deleted. Tell me which one you wish to keep.
Yeah, sorry about that, I'll just keep lorenzo.e42.

I'll reset that user name and send you a PM

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

SC4Man33

Hello, anyone could help me to retrieve my password again, because i forget my password.
Thanks

K141

I just realized that my LEX account is All Guns Blazing.
What's going on here is communist domination of the world.-I forget. Was it David Janssen?
No. It was either him or Aldo Ray. Or was it? But anyways, its from the beginning of The Green Berets.You should watch it. Yeah, I'm looking at you, don't act like you don't know it.

jmyers2043

Hey Zac

Quote from: K141 on August 27, 2012, 01:21:30 PM
I just realized that my LEX account is All Guns Blazing.

I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: SC4Man33 on August 27, 2012, 04:44:34 AM
Hello, anyone could help me to retrieve my password again, because i forget my password.
Thanks

I'll send you a PM

- Jim

hulu0

first register your acount. next type your name username and password. make sure your frist letter of your password is capitalize.next type your email.then click register. then it will come up and say it will send a link to your account.make sure to go to your email acount and log in. next click on inbox. next click on bex administrator
click on second link. then click the red x. then click on thank you for regisering click that link the first one.
then type in username and password.there you go that should help by

niessarex

i can't access to LEX...can't download the file...please help me

jmyers2043

Quote from: niessarex on August 27, 2012, 06:41:46 PM
i can't access to LEX...can't download the file...please help me

OK, let's see. You registered for SC4Devotion today. Welcome. You downloaded one file ... BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02. Are you saying you can't log on to the LEX ... or ... you can't download something?

I deactivated then reactivated your account. Try now. Reply here if you need further assistance.

- Jim

niessarex

it's working now Jim... :P :P :P Thanks a lots

SC4Man33

Thanks, Jim. I could open my account in LEX again, now.

K141

What's going on here is communist domination of the world.-I forget. Was it David Janssen?
No. It was either him or Aldo Ray. Or was it? But anyways, its from the beginning of The Green Berets.You should watch it. Yeah, I'm looking at you, don't act like you don't know it.

Tigermaster

Hey,

I just recently joined SC4 Devotion Forums. I want to to download files from the LEX Exchange but I can't seem to get in. I input my username (Tigermaster) and password at the login screen, but i keep getting the message with the typing monkey ("You have entered invalid data !... Incorrect login...Please check"). I changed my password and tried to re-login, but I keep getting the same message. Is there any way you can help me out with this?

Thanks,
-Brandon
Username: Tigermaster

Tarkus

First off, welcome to SC4D!

The LEX Exchange requires a separate account--your forum account will not give you access (though you can use the same login details in creating a LEX account).

The registration page can be found here[link].

Hope that helps!

-Alex (Tarkus)
Admin

Tigermaster

Thanks Tarkus! :)

I used the same information as my forum account except I added another letter to my username. Now it works! Thanks for clarifying it for me!

-Brandon

clone98

Hi,
Sorry I have forgotten my password for the LEX, I believe my username was clone 98, can you help recover my password.

Please :P

Zitchas

Sorry to  be a bother. I forgot my pw and had to do a reset, thus I can post on here, but I forgot that the LEX login is independent of the forums. Could I get some help reseting/ retrieving the password?

Thanks

Zitchas

jmyers2043

Quote from: Zitchas on September 01, 2012, 11:51:24 PM
Sorry to  be a bother. I forgot my pw ......

No bother. I'll send you a PM

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: clone98 on September 01, 2012, 05:26:26 PM
Hi,
Sorry I have forgotten my password for the LEX, I believe my username was clone 98, can you help recover my password.

It is clone98   (no space)   I'll send you a PM

- Jim

Heineker

Hello, i also forgot my password. Please help me out.

jmyers2043

Quote from: Heineker on September 08, 2012, 02:32:31 AM
Hello, i also forgot my password. Please help me out.

I'll send you a PM

- Jim