• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Request for RATP bus and French police cars

Started by Une_ame, February 06, 2007, 01:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Une_ame

&hlp Hello,

I use SC4 Deluxe for only 1 month and I'm trying to build a little replica of Paris (where I was born, I live in Wash. DC right now).

I've found a lot of help with Porkissimo BAT  &apls and others (Frogface, Jenx, ..).

I'm still looking for some Mod like the RATP Parisian Bus and Police cars. I'm not good enought to make them, I think it take a lot of skills. If anybody's interested, Ill be more than happy.

For the Bus, there are some nice picture on www.symbioz.net/index.php?id=23 (Renault Agora S)
For the Police cars, http://p.genest.free.fr/policeinsignia/gallerypn.html.

BTW, I've seen a wonder pictures of the SCR with several Aircrafts Carrier, can you tell me where can i find this ? (PEG CDK Navy Piier something ?)
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

wouanagaine

As tu regardé sur TSC ? je viens de trouver des vehicules EDF, Darty, PTT etc..

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Une_ame

En effet, j'ai trouvé ces vehicules (et aussi téléchargé, eheh :thumbsup:) mais point de bus RATP ou de voitures de police (malgré les très belles Mégane et C4 de Mikeseith !).

Au milieux des immeubles de Porkissimo, ca devrait pourtant bien rendre !!

jeronij

There is a board in the Forums called International Support.....just in case you didn't see it  ;D

The english should be keeped as the main language for the other forums, so everybody can understand everything.

I dont mean a non english post is a problem, but it may become a problem if the topic becomes unreadable for other members, like this one.

Thanks for your understanding.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Adriano57

Une_ame : I am the creator of vehicles on TSC. Thanks to the talent of Mikeseith I was able to make them. There will be doubtless a Pack 2. I managed to make a Mercedes Sprinter UPS and there one 407 coupé (for the pleasure). I am seeing with Swamper77 so that I can make a police car (I have difficulties with revolving lights).

Thanks for the link for the Police cars !

I shall like to propose the vehicles with international brands (UPS, Coca Cola, OTIS...) but it is not easy. There is very competition and what competition on this site ! That's fine !

Une_ame

Jeronij: Sorry for the little French digression ::).

Adriano57: If it happens that my previous message have been helpfull for you, I would be very honoured (before being happy to download your wonderfull vehicles) &apls.

Adriano57

Yes I looked for a long time to find a good site with French copcars pictures. This site is wonderfull ! Thank you very much

Une_ame

Une_ame

Is there, somewhere, a tutorial to learn how to create the mods ?

I think there's a need for some of them : hélos, airplanes, El. train.