• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP RiverKit

Started by Orange_o_, October 07, 2011, 02:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

It's been long as you have seen in Antigone and on previous topics, my raging river.

Many of you have to ask me, unfortunately it was left unfinished.

The solution was to finish it. But if it had not been done so far, it was becaufe the one hand, other projects were in progress, but mainly because I was not completely satisfied.

His appearance was "too fast" for some, and color unpleasant. It was made in a hurry and its evolution was limited.

I never upload this river, sorry.  &mmm

But I created a new river, which I hope will satisfy you as much, and perhaps more.

The aim is to create a river MMP, with different aspects. Rapids, to the calmer waters, creek to river...

Orange

EDIT, I resized the pic. - Robin

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Gringamuyloca

QuoteBut I created a new river, which I hope will satisfy you as much, and perhaps more.

&apls  :satisfied:

Thank you so much for not forgetting this game changing detail!  ()flower()

These latest pictures you show are fantastic!  :thumbsup:
Tamara

noahclem

Wow, the old one was beautiful but the new one looks even better! I like more color than gray in my cities and this seems perfect  &apls

marsh

That is... just amazing.  &apls

carlfatal

Hi Girafe,
this new water looks really awesome, makes me eager to play with it.  :)
But the old version is not as bad as You think,  $%Grinno$%  i know a lot of rivers and creeks with a more brown earthy water and You should think about not to stop this one. Hope, i´m not the only one...
Great work as always, i´m addicted to Your stuff since i found it for the first time,  :)
greetz, Carl

io_bg

Wow... you guys are taking the game into a whole new level &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Ol.S / Benoit

Amazing, new one is even better ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

kbieniu7

No, that can't be simcity  :shocked2:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Girafe

It's an amazing job my dear guinea fowl  ()flower()
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

nbvc

Too bad, that you don't upload the old river. I liked the color and also the "fast" part.

The new one is also great.

Rayden

I hope you release both, because not every river/creek have cristal waters. ;)

Badsim

Quote from: Orange_o_ on October 07, 2011, 02:38:39 PM

The solution was to finish it. But if it had not been done so far, it was becaufe the one hand, other projects were in progress, but mainly because I was not completely satisfied.

His appearance was "too fast" for some, and color unpleasant. It was made in a hurry and its evolution was limited.

You're wrong !  :P

As much as I love the new set , this is something else and so , I join my voice to those requesting the release of the previous one ...

2 set for the same price ?  ;D

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

knapp

That's incredible. The river looks like it was real. I feared, it would run out of my screen, when I saw it the first time.  $%Grinno$%

As we already talked about cooperation, now I think that I won't continue working on my riverkit. Yours is so much better than mine...
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

rambuckel

That riverkit looks really amazingly realistic.

But I do not think that you should stop developing the other one. I saw it used in Badsims MD and it also looked really good.

The problem is that the basically blue texture of your new creation won't fit into rocky areas as good as the older one does with its greyish texture.

@Knapp: Please don't stop working on your PW-tiles. I do not at all think that it is worse it is a different approach.

- rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Silur

I like first dirty version  :thumbsup:, because I think - this colour is more realistic !!!

lak47

Mother of God. That is jaw-dropping. *collects jaw from floor*

Gugu3

This is amazing!!!Looks like it is real!!! ;D

Shark7

Quote from: Rayden on October 08, 2011, 10:49:41 AM
I hope you release both, because not every river/creek have cristal waters. ;)

Where I'm from the rivers and creeks usually don't have any water, they only fill and run after a rainstorm....and the water is very dirty as its carrying a bunch of sand and weeds with it.  &mmm

mrbisonm

Yap! We would like both sets, they look just great.
Damn it, why can't I make things like this.....

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

chester

wow, the second river texture looks amazing. i love it! :thumbsup: