• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NORDAVIND

Started by Danthe, March 19, 2010, 05:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbvc

metasmurf

Nice loting and a good start  :thumbsup:

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent work and very realistic . Looking forward

KACP3R

Very realistic. I can't imagine how you remember all these details; roads, paths, trees, barns, tractors ;) ...
GratulujÄ™  :thumbsup:

djvandrake

Beautiful update.  &apls  Your attention to detail is impressive and your work reflects that.  Just wonderful.  &apls

art128

Excellent update Mariusz, I really love the shape of the farm fields. Also excellent work with the paths, it makes all the difference in your city.

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kwakelaar

This is a beautiful looking village, your detailing and use of custom bats is making this into something really special,

penguin007

&apls &apls

Great update the road running through this rural area looks epic!! The use of custom lots is also superb

Will

ecoba

Wow, amazing work here my friend. You certainly have put together an amazing variety of custom content and the result is just beautiful. I must ask where the duplex in the seventh picture came from. I have been looking for these buildings for quite a while now.  :)

Ethan

wallasey

Your map is stunning as is the terrain.

I am hooked after seeing Llangefni and Carmarthen.

Very much looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

planetechef

beautifull, the vegetation is incredible, specially the pic with those trees & flowers  :o down the road, i think it's one of the most realistic vegetation i seen so far  &apls, i will keep a eye big open around here
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

nedalezz

Wow! That is a great looking farming community! Absolutely stunning...even the way you did your forests around the human development, 10/10!

Battlecat

Amazing work!  This rural area looks simply gorgeous!

mightygoose

so come on then did you mod the street textures?
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Rady

this is really great!! So much custom stuff! Really amazing!
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Danthe

REPLIES

Giel (Gilikov1994): Your polish is not bad :D Hartelijk dank :)
TiFlo: Thank You. I really depends me on the realism and atmosphere of a typical east-european village, I'm glad that some have succeeded ()stsfd()
TheBluejay: Thanks.
io_bg: I'm glad. My next update it will be in the same style, a small village lost in the woods ;)
nbvc: Thanks.
metasmurf: Thanks.
kimcar: I don't have much time for SC4, but I will try at least once a month to prepare a new update. Thanks.
KACP3R: Thanks Kacper. You know that it is always great importance attaches to the details. Thanks again :)
djvandrake: Thank You. It's important for me that you see this all the details and nuances.
Arthur (art128): Thanks my Friend. I always come to resent the fields in square edges, so I prepared myself and several of LOT's of these fields are ploped.
kwakelaar: Buildings mostly prepared my Polish friends, I gave only them the functions of farms and fields earned. Thank You.
Will (penguin007): Thanks. With these paths I had a lot of work, everything is made of many individual's LOT's, unfortunately not drag ::)
Ethan (ecoba): To build this region for a long time preparing, I made a special LOT's and paths, I am pleased that the results are good. And answer to your question: the building dates from the Fordoniak's pack (aka Adrian10), can be found at STEX. In addition, the duplex building what you see, in-pack is still a one :)
wallasey: Thank You. A small, really small fragment near Llangefni have already finished, but it will still take some time. Patience... :P
planetechef:Thank you for your appreciation. I wanted to show a small fields of heather, I really like these charming places.
nedalezz: such is my concept for this region - mostly small villages surrounded by dense forests. Thanks.
Battlecat: Thanks.
mightygoose: This is not a mod. I used a little trick: a puzzle with the path is transit enabled for a road - so they build on the agricultural zones. Unfortunately, works only for those zones and a limited size, but so larger (longer) fields must be ploped :) I will try to make a little tutorial to show how it works.
Rady: Thank You.

UPDATE 1.1a :)

Only one picture, unfortunately ;) The larger update (more far part of this village) in next week.

art128

Great little teaser there, Mariusz !
I love the mix of the trees, it really looks like in real life. Both streets (and paths) and phone poles are well used, and I love the details you put in this pic, like this bus station with is very realistic with the two lanes.

Take care,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

djvandrake

Very nice teaser.  I like the street and dirt road transitions.

Nardo69

Impressive. Some years ago I travelled some times from Warsaw to Torun. Your village could have been there ...

Take care my friend!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

canyonjumper

Nice work Mariusz! I love this village!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.