• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamgoingtoeatyou

Badsim! I've got some great news! I'm sure you know about Windows Live, right? If not, it's a software (like Google Earth) that gives you birds eye view of world cities that look similar to Sc4 pics, and they've finally completed Paris!

Just look up paris in live.com, I hope it helps ;D Make sure o click the birds eye view button :)

Pat

Cedric wow Norte Dame de AntigOne updates is just a stunning pleasure of the eyes and the surronding area!!! My god man you are a true master and I proud to say I got to see a legend at work!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

serebii666

Oh thank you Badsim! I love the new Antigone! :thumbsup:
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

XoX

C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

Emperor Stormont

Absolutely stunning work Cedric, truly beautiful. The level of detail is unsurpassed by any other MD author and you are a true inspiration  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Badsim

Despite praises ... in front of some attitudes  ...

(What did you expect ?)

... I've got only the silence of monasteries .

Depressed for weeks -if not months , years - by various attitudes , not yet ready to be fully back .

Sorry .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

BarbarossaS

Woooow! This scenery is breathtakingly stunning. I was already impressed with the farm you
did a while back, but this is so much better. You've found an excellent use for the palais des papes!  :thumbsup:
I bet those guys (les papes) are proud of it too!

Battlecat

That monastery is breathtaking.  Beautiful work throughout your diary!  I'm looking forward to your next update. 

JoeST

hey Cedric. sorry you feel that way... those pictures are stunning tho, thanks for sharing :)

joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

bat

That are some awesome nature pictures of that monastery and the beautiful area around it!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ennedi

Cedric, you came here today and gave us next beautiful pictures.
Tomorrow somebody will look at them, and he will feel some joy or calmness, or maybe his imagination will move and it will lead him to another beautiful landscape. All these good things will come back to you sooner or later.
I don't know why do you feel bad and I don't need to know, but I know that sometimes, when we are in a bad mood, our mind is closed and we can't see many good things around us. But they are there. I wish you to feel them  :)

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

vnaoned

Always amazed, never disapointed... I love to come to Antigone ...  &apls
This would be better then ever, if it could... but after all, there's nothing above perfection, is there?

TheTeaCat

What truly beautiful pics  &apls &apls

Just breathtaking  ;D

Enough said  :thumbsup:

Time to put the kettle on - you most certainly deserve a cuppa :thumbsup:

Regards
Derry.

ps If your down - the only way left to go is up ;)
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

warconstruct

Greeting Cédric, I waited in the fact that you use the palace of the popes and that you opposite one more time an unique use !

You be packed in imagination  &apls

Congratulations on your splendid job !
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

kimcar

&apls &aplsVery well done Cedric. Nice emplacemnt and with the waterfalls it`s give a greater look  :thumbsup:

Rayden

Amazing how it resembles a real landscape, I can say that it took a lot of hours to achieve that look. The little details you put into it...  &apls

art128

Wow Cedric, that looks soo awesome my friend, really fantastic nature !
The Pope palace looks very wonderful there !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Youcefk69

Excellent work !!!

Jmouse

What a lovely place you have made, Cedric! On its rocky cliff high above the woes of the world, it is peaceful and at home with its environs. The trees are especially fitting, and I like the way you have placed weeds in the rocky crevices. Of course, the waterfalls provide their own quiet beauty.

It is wonderful to know we can make that which we imagine actually come to life in a manner that brings pleasure and a sense of accomplishment. Few if any can do this as well as you, but that shouldn't stop us from trying to go where our creative spirit leads.

Hoping you find the joy of inner peace...

Joan

kbieniu7

Simply magnificent.
What else to say?  &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!