• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ct_sanderson

The problem is not the password!!!!The problem its do not enter.I manually registred.

BarbyW

As there seems to be some problem with either the username or password, can you please register again as CT_sanderson01 and we will sort things out tomorrow? Please make sure you use exactly that with the upper case letters and underscore when you register. If you do it now I will activate you immediately.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Ct_sanderson

Very thnks for your attention.It´s the password,desde o inicio.I don´t know why,but i put one of my traditionals passwords and it go.I don´t know why because i don´t remember register with this and i don´t received the email. But it must be this(the first).Sorry about the problems.But very thnks for your attention again.

Russell

I've tried several times to join the BSC file exchange, but every time I try to log in I'm denied access because I'm either already active or my account is inactive. What's that about? What am I doing wrong?

jplumbley

You've posted this twice in two different places.  This is not the way to get help, because it is not courteous.  I cannot help you but the person that can is probably not on right now since there are only 10 members on at the moment.  Please be patient.  An answer will come probably within the day.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

wouanagaine

At least this post is in the right forum. Also just remember that a 'Help' topic is less informative than a 'I can't register to LEX'. The more informative your topic is, the more likely it will get a quick reply

However you'll have to wait for a LEX administrator to have an answer

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

vester

Woua: Not sure this is the right forum either. I would say it should be LEX Login and Access Support, maybe in the thread: LEX Registration problems ?¿

As jplumbley wrote, you need to be patient, it can takes a day or two to get an answer and please next time when opening threads plese give it a more saying title, a informative title.

btw: Welcome to SC4D. Hope you have fun here.

callagrafx

OK, moved the topic so it's at home now...

Russell, I've manually activated your account on LEX. 

However, you should have received an email with an activation link.  It's possible your email has placed it in a junk or bulk folder, you might want to check...but don't bother activating, you'll only wake up the monkey  :D :D

Have fun.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Russell

I apologize for the mistake I made in posting this so wrongly, but I panicked - and I'm also new at this, so I'll problably continue to make mistakes. But nevertheless, I want to thank Callagrafx - the LEX-thing is working now, so I'm going to investigate it thoroughly.

Serkanner

Quote from: Russell on March 12, 2007, 07:39:47 AM
I apologize for the mistake I made in posting this so wrongly, but I panicked - and I'm also new at this, so I'll problably continue to make mistakes. But nevertheless, I want to thank Callagrafx - the LEX-thing is working now, so I'm going to investigate it thoroughly.

I bet that will keep you busy for quite a while ... have fun!  :D

callagrafx

No problem, just as long as you have access and can download the goodies on offer.  Glad to help at any time.  If you need any more help or advice, this site is stuffed to the brim with some of the most helpful people in the SC4 community, so don't be scared to ask any question, we were all new once.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Scifan68

Hi all!, I just joined your website and I'm having problems with logging into the LEX but not the forums. It says:
Sorry ...I have a problem ...
[confused monkey]
You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Incorrect Login ... Please Check.
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

Click the BACK button in your BROWSER and try again.

I was reading this topic and I realized that I didn't remember getting a LEX activation email.But I'm not sure if that is it.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny,he will take over the world
(")_(")

BarbyW

You need to register separately for the LEX and you are not at the moment.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

callagrafx

Scifan68, you need to sign up separately for LEX....The username/password database for the forum is not shared with the LEX.  Click on the register button (bottom right of the LEX screen) to sign up.  Once signed up, check your mail for the activation email (it sometimes ends up in junk mail for some reason). If you don't get it, let us know here and one of us will activate your account.

oops, beat me to it :)

Scifan68

Thanks for the help &apls .  The LEX is Awesome!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny,he will take over the world
(")_(")

Sim Shady

I am impressed with all the personal help that has been given here :)  Anyways, I have come to ask for some help with registering with the lex.  I registered to "Sim Shady Is Me" , got the email on a temporary account i made, and clicked the activation link.  Instead of something along the lines of "congratz  ;D you are now registered for the lex!"  i got this ugly ape saying he has problems,and even has the nerve to accuse me of having invalid data and that my account is already active...lol  anyways i tried logging in and it says you have not activated your account yet, plz check your email.  omg what a paradox lol.  Any help would be deeply appreciated :)

Colyn

There is two there ... Sim Shady and then Sim Shady is me .... which one do you want to activate ... the problem could be the length and then the LEX gets confused by the the first one if you enter the second one.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Sim Shady

well both are accounts i have tried.  i forgot the password to plain old sim shady because i did that one a while back, so lets go with sim shady is me.  ty for your response :)

Colyn

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Sim Shady

ty so much! it works!  I am so happy lol  ;D thank you thank you thank you :)