• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your... city parks!

Started by eljacko, March 21, 2007, 11:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selles

Great looking parks everyone.

@solsystem, very creative canal system. I like how there's plenty of outdoor lounging areas.

@cubby420, lovely park. I really like the diagonal streets too.

@noahclem, I like your waterfront park, but I think it's the railway that completes the picture.

@io_bg, I really like how you pieced all those park tiles together. I also like your central park, it looks like a nice calming area in the middle of a bustling city center. The water feature looks really good.

@woodb3kmaster, very nice city square!

@Alejandro, that looks like an extensive pathway system. I'm sure it gets pretty busy in the hours after work.

@MCO1254, I like your athletic park. Simple yet effective.

@Kcrimsonsim, I like your waterfront park, but may I suggest using a less industrial looking seawall?

@Schulmanator, I really like your European style.

@tcx, that's a nice variety of greenery in an urban setting.

@Terring, love the plaza! Are those plaza tiles with trees custom lots, or did you download them? I was trying to do something similar by plopping MM trees in the middle of plaza tiles, but it doesn't have nearly the same effect as these.

I just recently discovered the wonderful world of MMPs. Here's my first try at working on a nature scene without painting the landscape with god mode trees. This is Throne Park, a preserved park in the middle of the city.

MuzikStar

Here is the largest park in Ascisy. Hope you like it !  ;D

And a night picture:

Tomas Neto

Wow... amazing city parks, all updates!!!    :thumbsup:

My city park..., city: Mongaguá!!!

art128

Waow, every park here are looking excellent!

Here's a "park" from me .... it's also a teaser of my next update in my MD ...

hmmm more to come soon ...
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Small city park with a small square with restaurants and a statue of a famous hero of the region.

Please visit my City Journal. Comments on I would be very happy.

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=12747.msg391052#new

Risu

Haljackey

Swordmaster

Quote from: Haljackey on October 19, 2011, 10:08:13 AM
A central park downtown:

Ryan, I really like that park, but I like that green-glassed skyscraper even more  :)   Whose BAT is it?

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

biff weissglut

Mayor Biff Weissglut is no fan of large, luxurious parks. However, he has agreed to have this large flower garden built to the south
of Main Station. Due to lack of funds, some bushes have begun making territory good on the park uncontested.

The benevolent mayer does support sports though. He is known to rubber-stamp any projects related to football.

deora

Well,i guess this is my sad attempt to do something like a park.I play SC 4 for a few years now (several month of ignoring SC4 included) and i always avoided to use MMP`s in a larger scale.I`m always totally jealous about those mad MMP-Skills some folks have but this week i also tried in in a slightly larger scale:

Using MMP`s to fill some nasty and unused gaps:

Some Trees,Weeds and Shrubs to decorate a Residential Zone

catty

Looking good everyone and deora that looks good, its got a very natural look about it

&apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

art128

Bump!

Here's a park I've been working on today. It still needs some people, lamp post and benches. For the two latest, can someone help me create MMPs?

Click for 1280x720 view.

The central fountain.

A cafe build in an old European styled building dating from when Europeans first went to Japan.

The small building where the maintenance tools are stored, also has a small health center.

Props & Texture Catalog

thebagleboy

That is beautiful. Well done on the work.  &apls
What did you use for the playgrounds?

art128

Thanks. :)

I'm using Neko's props as MMP made by Uki Here for the MMP and Here for the dependency

Props & Texture Catalog

deora

Woah art128,your park is amazing.Love the handdrawn flower shape around the fountain &apls
On the third pic,that swing and the other playground objects,are they MMP`s or is it a lot totally covered in MMP`s?

I also have to show a little something.

I spend an hour yesterday to recreate the Marcus Garvey Park right in the center of Harlem.
I know my park is just a poor rip off but i kinda like it the way it looks:

Overview

A small soccerfield.The original park doesn`t have one but the other option was a plain field of grass

The Marcus Garvey Park also has a little public pool just like the original park.

How about a few rounds of Baseball?

Yeah i know,the parking lot looks awful.I already changed it to a working parking space and added more flora.

cikofte1

my city Downtown LA

Resized your pictures. Please keep in mind the limit on this website is 1024pixels wide, thank you. - Arthur/moderator

josh6

Wow, so much inspiration on this thread!

Heres an aquarium

belfastsocrates

Stanley Park, located to the north of Passau City Centre and forms part of what's known as the British Quarter.

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde