• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

Wonderful region shot of Nyhaven &apls :thumbsup:

blade2k5

Impressive region woodb3kmaster :thumbsup:  How long have you been working on it?

This is where I stopped working on my region yesterday/last night [12 hour session...funny how time flies when you play this game :P], and haven't worked on it yet today.  I will be working on it again a little later though. :)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

woodb3kmaster

Quote from: blade2k5 on June 29, 2010, 03:13:55 PM
Impressive region woodb3kmaster :thumbsup:  How long have you been working on it?
Thank you! I've been working on this region for about 3 1/2 years now, with a couple of interruptions.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

blade2k5

You have me beat by 3 1/4 years :D  I'll have to swing by your MD sometime [I'm really bad at keeping up with MDs ::) ] and take a closer look. :)

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

blade2k5

It's been 18 days since I last showcased mt current region so I thought it would be time to toss up another update image.

Duvad

that's absolutely sick, woodb3kmaster.

I've been working on my region (last posted a page or two ago) on/off for just one month shy of 4 years now, but it's still nowhere near as large as yours... if only I had your motivation and an ability to keep on building...

Anyway, you've gotten me to check out your CJ now; the attention to detail with such a gigantic region is awesome.

kodlovag

This is my last region. I worked half years on it. It was started as a test region for trying different W2W development styles.

Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

RBC

kbieniu7

Very nice, looks cool! My region at the begginng also was for testing. How it could be unexpected! :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

IssacOzzman

This is the region I have been working on.
IssacOzzman- City Journal Ozzland http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1711

chasespncr

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

travismking

just started this region, this is the first city . Restarted with a new region because of all the sexy new NAM features, RHW, NWM, GLR etc... not to mention CAM. This is my first shot at a "realistic" region. the cities surounding the developed tiles now will be rural farm areas and there is another city planned around the mouth of the river. Note I play on medium tiles as I find this easier. The tree patch in the rightmost tile is an RHW that will be to connect all the cities along the coast of a rather large region. Also, as in all my regions, I make extensive use of heavy rail as the main source of public transit other than buses, although subway and GLR is also used (mostly GLR cuz I like the way it looks :))

transit view, SC4T doesnt really render the transit map well, so ignore the goofy blocky parts

marsh

IssacOzzman: you live in colorado? Cause I recognize all those names :P

anyway heres my region so far. Its much larger, I just colored the un-rendered portions black.

And a link to the full-size image
http://a.imageshack.us/img130/1122/overveiwc.jpg

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Hey marsh that wouldnt happen to be related to Alexandria, Egypt?
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

marsh

No, its a fictional region in what is now the "WesternSahara". Its going to eventualy grow to have "Dubai" like influences.

RBC

Omaha City so far...

Link to full size:

http://a.yfrog.com/img816/2512/omaharegion17.jpg

Traffic view:

samerton

@ RBC - wow! Looks like a great region!

usfwoody

Dumb question: can I zoom in or out in region view?  It seems like some of you have that ability.  Thanks!

art128

Quote from: usfwoody on September 09, 2010, 11:39:24 AM
Dumb question: can I zoom in or out in region view?  It seems like some of you have that ability.  Thanks!

You can't ! These pictures were taken with a fantastic software made by Swatooth, Region Census, which you can find Here on the LEX
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

I don't believe my eyes :shocked2: Excellent effect, just like a reality!  &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!