• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 13!

That region is looking fantastic, mr.v! Great long work!

Also yours is looking wonderful, RBC! Nice farms!

Great development on that wonderful island, Tropod! :thumbsup:

mr.v

Quote from: bat on February 23, 2008, 08:41:19 AM
That region is looking fantastic, mr.v! Great long work!

Also yours is looking wonderful, RBC! Nice farms!

Great development on that wonderful island, Tropod! :thumbsup:
thank you :) it's about 1-2 years play that map i forgot when.

meldolion

Here is my current development on my BIG region :)

and here a zoom on the developed part

Luca

bat

Your city is looking very nice so far there! Wonderful development on it.

Toichus Maximus

That region is massive! Great work so far!

blade2k5

Here's a region I've been working on intently for the past few weeks.  The region is a 4x4 section of the north-eastern corner of the Barsalonia map and has a pop of 399,615 as of thirty minutes ago.  The two farming communities in the north have a combined pop of just under 28k all low density zoning and around 17k farm jobs.  The two cities to the south have a combined pop of just over 371k and is a mix of 80% medium density and 20% high density, with medium zoned and plopped industry.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bat

Your region is looking fantastic, blade2k5! Great work on it! And the development on it is also looking wonderful so far! :thumbsup:

blade2k5

Thanks bat ;D  After spending roughly 12-20 hours working on the region the past couple of days, I managed to get the two farm towns nearly completed and the two cities to the south has had a pop explosion.  Here are a couple more updated pics of the region with the stats underneath ;)

for the full-sized image click here: Full size

Now for the stats:

Res Pop: 508,078
Comm Pop: 428,417
Ind Pop: 260,798
Farm Jobs: 29,024

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

bat

Earth quake

Excellent overview of your region. :thumbsup:
It's realy beautiful.

Pat

troy that looks real good and also meldolion you have done a good job too!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tenkes12345

Wow!! ,there are fantastic regions here  &apls

Which is your opinion of this? ,it's a real area in northern Spain ,called Asturias  :)

Here for the fullsize---> Asturias

;D

TheTeaCat

that is one huge regions tenkes &apls

Matches some of the others in here. Amazing stuff everybody &apls &apls

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

FrankU

Quote from: Tropod on February 23, 2008, 12:46:35 AM
That's about 13 large tiles wide & 13 high. To be to scale, I would imagine it'd have to be at least 10 times the size it is now.
After some viewing on Google Maps I think you should have a region of about 1000x800 large tiles to be to scale. Need a large mainframe to run the game then....
In my opinion a region of 5x5 large tiles is enough for my two years old AMD 3500+ machine.

But: beautiful work everyone. &apls

blade2k5

Thanks for the kind words evryone ;D  Here's the latest look at the North-East section of Barsalonia.....don't have the stats except that the regional pop is now at 536,500

For a larger image click here

Pat

that is sweeeeeeeet!!! Blade wonderful map and city.............

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

That map is looking good and the development on it, too, tenkes12345!

Very great progress on your region, blade2k5! Good work!

blade2k5

Barsalonia's North-East quadrant keeps growing by leaps and bounds.  Over the past 8 days, I've developed two more city tiles, both along the western edge of the quadrant.  One is another farming community with just under 12k job and a pop of 25K+, and the second is a medium density city of just under 150k, all commercial/residential and no industry zoned yet.  Total pop for the quadrant so far is just a smidgen under 898K.

For the larger image, click here :thumbsup: It's a 253kb jpg...may take a few moments to load for slower connections ;)

Alfred.Jones

That is awesome Blade :thumbsup:

I never have the patience to fully create a whole region ()stsfd() :D

Sim City 4 Devotion

Pat

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang Blade you have been simming it up hard core  :thumbsup: