• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toichus Maximus

bat

Yes, a really great region! And nice shot of it! :thumbsup:

oldrogue

Thanks Toichus Maxius and Bat....I had no idea what I was getting into when I started this one...  %confuso and my overall "plan" has changed about 130 times...but it sure is fun :P
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

millenium

My small region of 140,000 People

bat

Nice small region there! And great development! Also wonderful picture! :thumbsup:

oldrogue

Nicely done region...love the loop hiway.....and also the feeling of being in an airplane from the pic

pagenotfound

Heres a couple pics of Tremonton Metro area, its not complete though, and some tiles are off color because i used the SC4Terraformer to create the land scape.

Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

tag_one

Great region pagenotfound. I like it how the suburbs transform into the skyscraper districts :)

oldrogue

Very nice pagenotfound.....bet you have a seriously Large population....love your use of islands and bridges...quite impressive. &apls

Heblem

This is my region:

still too much for to do for this region...  :P

bat

That is a wonderful region there, Heblem! Fantastic mountain(s) and rivers!! :thumbsup:

oldrogue

Heblem, fantastic region and beautifully textured......I sure hope you are going to show us lots of pictures of its development..

TheTeaCat

WOW Some amazing regions you've all shown here :thumbsup:

Heres an old and latest shot from my region :)

Old shot

And Latest shot

Hope you like

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

oldrogue

Hey Teacat....nice region.....looks like it's getting kind of full....how long have you been building on this region?

TheTeaCat

Quote from: oldrogue on January 14, 2008, 02:09:52 PM
Hey Teacat....nice region.....looks like it's getting kind of full....how long have you been building on this region?

Started it at the beginning of May last year. Its had many ups and downs which you can read about here(Linkie) if your interested :)

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

hab that is a wonderful region there and derry i love yours as well  :thumbsup: &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Yes, really great region there! Wonderful work on it!! :thumbsup:

blade2k5

here are images from three of the regions I've worked over the past 18 months or so.  I usually develop a region for awhile, then move on the next and then eventually back again.  There are so many maps I like to build on it's hard to choose just one....two of the images are linked as they are too big to post here, if I shrunk them down any further there wouldn't be much to look at.

This is Aroknan and the region's pop is sitting at around 5.4 million, the most populated tile hosting 1.1 million Sims.....

This was the CJ map I was working on last year, but ran out of free time to continue the CJ.  Anyways, the region so far has topped out at 8.3 million, the most populated tile having just over 900k Sims.....
Elessedil

This region has barely even gotten started when I got the itch to develop the Aroknan map.....Not sure of the pop, but it's below 1 mil.
Four Rivers Dale

I hope you enjoyed the images of my humble regions.  Later this spring or early summer I'll be starting a MD with another SC4D member in which I'll be educated in how to build canals, seawalls and other things I haven't tried my hand at yet. ;)  I'm really looking forward to it.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bat

Wonderful region shots there, blade2k5! Nice region and great development! :thumbsup:

Haljackey

Here are two shots from the region I am currently working on.

Its called the Greater Terran Region, and I am currently doing a MD on it as well.  If you want to have a look, there are links to it in my signature.

Images are rather large.  Click on the thumbnails to view them in FULL RESOLUTION!

Region view:

Transportation view.  Note: I use the Rural Highway (RHW) network, and it does not show up too well on this view.  (If you look closely, there are thin green lines where they travel though).  Again, there are texture mis-alignments.  I am not sure which transport view to use, the default or a custom made one.

Region stats so far:
Residential population: 10,670,025
Commercial: 7,305,010
Industrial: 103,697

Best,
-Haljackey