• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Oh boy! The second time I was wondering, where have your MD disapeared!  ;D
I see you have jumped into another part of world? What's next? Sourh Africa? Alaska? Or even Mars? :D

However, your work is still great. The most I love the panorama of rural Fields in Yonezawa.  :thumbsup:

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Orange_o_

Wow, when you give a panoramic view, it is a beautiful panoramic view: the masters of Arthur panoramas!

I love your new style  :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Nanami

Nice! I like the mix of midrise shop with skyscrapers!

art128

Thanks for the comment guys!

Swordmaster - It's a breakwall I found on some Japanese site, i'll tell you If I found it again.

kbieniu7 - Well, I have some project in my mind right now..; not sure if they'll be good or even if they'll please people but at least it's to challenge myself and see if I amble to do that.

Today a mosaic. Maybe the last update of the OSITM, I don't know if I'll have enough material to show you until the end of the month.

It shows the transition between the urban suburbs of Homura and the farm lands.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Awesome mosaic Arthur!  &apls  You've had a spectacular OSITM!  &apls &apls &apls

And nice use of the FA powerline trick  :thumbsup:

Girafe

Amazing!!! and I follow Noah on his comment

OSITM well deserved  &apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

bat

Great mosaic! Suburbs and farms are wonderful!!! :)

Swordmaster

Yes, awesome! Good use of Girafe's bushes there, too.

Dantes

I love this city.  :) The transition from urban to rural is fantastic.  :thumbsup: I like the rest of the images. Great atmosphere as refreshing after a rainstorm.  &apls  &apls  &apls

Battlecat

Another stunning update, I love how clean and realistic all your transportation networks are.  Also there is a total absence of anything that draws my attention to the game having a grid, it looks just amazing!

art128

Thanks for the comment, guys! :)

Today, a shot I called Aurora... it takes place in downtown' homura during the sunset.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Fantastic mosaic and the downtown image is also great. &apls

io_bg

Wow! Now that's a dense downtown! Fantastic shot :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

bat

That's looking really nice! Great downtown shot. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SCWTC4

that's dense, i like the mix of building and the elevated highway squeezed between them
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Kergelen

Great updates!!
The mosaic are simply amazing  &apls

Links to SC4 websites

art128

Thanks for the comment, guys. Much appreciated.

Today I wanted to make a mosaic of Homura's downtown at night with some fireworks, but I felt like I would kinda fail at making progress on an urban city. So I decided to take a break and go a little west of Yokohama, to the city of Aizawa, located on the coast.

I think this region view will help you to understand all I meant. As you can clearly see, I have a LONG way to go with the seasonal trees around the coast and by the mountains.. Damnit..  $%Grinno$%

I'm sorry for the lack of cars, it seems I took the picture when it was very early in game hour. Also, sorry for the abandoned house.. my cities never stop to be hit by the unemployment, even though there are industries and commercial just in front of their damn houses. Darn you, Maxis. I think, unemployment is the worst thing in the game, don't you think ?

Now on the proper update.

And at last but not least, here's an overview of the town, it has 16.000 (approximately) inhabitants.

I hope you liked this update!

-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

It would be great if your pictures were numbered.  :'( Keep your region throughout the autumn is a great idea and makes a great atmosphere.  :thumbsup: View the region is impressive, as you will play very long turn.
Question for the first picture: What is a green building right under the overpass? The port is great you have succeeded. I like the row of buildings along the coastline.  &apls
Question about Picture two: Is the red building up a yard? It looks amazing.
I like the very small town.  &apls

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)