• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jesters Table

Started by Diggis, June 11, 2010, 02:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smileymk

Aagh, only 6 points... I guess this tells you never to bet on football!

Realistic Cities for Dummies
Step-by-step tutorials on every single aspect of realistic city-building.

FacebookYouTube

xxdita

Unless you're betting on football, and then it's ok.  :P

TmiguelT

well.. soccer is very unpredictable now.. Look at Germany's and Spain's loose..  &mmm

Diggis

Quote from: TmiguelT on June 18, 2010, 03:05:16 PM
well.. soccer is very unpredictable now.. Look at Germany's and Spain's loose..  &mmm
And NZ's draws with Italy and Slovakia. Very exciting result this weekend!

TmiguelT

Yes indeed my good friend... You must be very happy with that  ;D

Diggis

Wow.. few upsets over the weekend.  Germany lost, England drew, Italy dived, exciting stuff.

The wheat is being seperated from the chaff in our pool too.

TmiguelT is leading on 17 but there are 3 others, Tomas, TTC and The_hutt on 16 behind him and 6 more on 15 or 14 so it's still a close race as we enter the last round of pool play.

TmiguelT

These results really made my day  ;D...

Myself.or.?

Congrats TmiguelT. :thumbsup: What a boring guy you are, just leading away like this. &mmm

:-\ Let me tell you that being a Muppet is much more fun  :-\ ; and way more difficult to maintain anyway  ()what().
The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.

smileymk

This ain't looking good... (6 points behind the leader) - these teams I'm backing need to sort themselves out, starting with England this afternoon!

FacebookYouTube

joelyboy911

Should I go and bet $10 on NZ to win the world cup? It's paying 1000:1 or something... :D
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Indisguise

if you wanna throw away $10 sure, better off ordering a beer or two, at least you get something out of the cash.
Colossus X-rated

Diggis

Wow... what an interesting turn up for the books.

France head home with heads hung in shame after coming bottom of the pool.  SA played their hearts out but still missed out on going through on goal difference.

Germany still topped the table despite losing to Serbia over the weekend.  Serbia going on to lose to Australia, who still missed out by goal difference due to the 4 goal hammering!

And USA topping the pool over England who scrapped through only to be faced with playing Germany in the next stage.  Penalties anyone?

Tomorrow will be another exciting day!

threestooges

England Germany should be an interesting one.

*hangs a small American flag at his table* US v. Ghana should also be a fun one to watch.

joelyboy911

New Zealand is gearing up for a win against Paraguay tonight. I can feel it.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

TmiguelT

Italy is out ...   &mmm .... I don't even know what to say ...

Diggis

Quote from: TmiguelT on June 24, 2010, 03:19:35 PM
Italy is out ...   &mmm .... I don't even know what to say ...

Bye Bye Italy?  ;D

TmiguelT

smileymk

Quote from: Diggis on June 24, 2010, 03:57:23 PM
Bye Bye Italy?  ;D

Yeah, bye bye Italy, what is it about reigning champions getting dumped out earlier that they should?

And bye bye France, my god, that team made England look good when the 3 Lions played Algeria - feel sorry for those fans (as far as my English patriotism allows).

As for Sunday, well, it's not a World Cup without a good old-fashioned grudge match. Hope you've got your plane tickets, Germany, 'cause we'd love to dump you out - especially on penalties!

FacebookYouTube

Diggis

Well, that's the pool play over. Italy and France have gone home, England and Spain cut it fine.  Attached is the updated scorecard so you can see how you are doing.

TmiguelT still has the lead with 25 with Mrtnrln close behind on 24 and 4 others chasing on 22.

tooheys

Damn, I still haven't made it to double figures  $%Grinno$%. Might need to be penalty shootouts all the way for me  :D

Nice work with the table Diggis :thumbsup:

Dave