• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jesters Table

Started by Diggis, June 11, 2010, 02:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smileymk

I knew it would start to go wrong here... still, it's not over yet, and it is only a game.

Realistic Cities for Dummies
Step-by-step tutorials on every single aspect of realistic city-building.

FacebookYouTube

Diggis

I hate doing this to you all, but this bloody spreadsheet has so many calculations in it I often get simple things wrong.  Unfortunately I was double adding some of the second round scores when I last posted.  Corrected version attached.  &ops

Conner still leads but on 31, TmiguelT and Mrtnrln are on 30 and next is TTC on 27.

tooheys

No problems Diggis, I'd be doing it by hand if it was my job and that would be disasterous  :D Anyway the order is pretty much unchanged so no harm done. ANd hey, I'm still in double figures  ;D

catty

Quote from: Diggis on July 03, 2010, 01:32:14 AM
...but this bloody spreadsheet has so many calculations in it I often get simple things wrong...

thanks for your efforts, I start having problems once I run out of fingers

:thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

xxdita

All that matters is I win.  :P

Connor

Quote from: Diggis on July 03, 2010, 01:32:14 AM

Conner still leads but on 31

Wooooo  :P

I'm definitely doing better than I thought I would.

It's very close though...

smileymk

Holland, how could you? You've just cost me another point!

Still, though, joint 17th out of 31 isn't too bad. At least I know something about football... I'd have liked to have been in contention, though!

Good news is a Brit's winning - well done Connor, flying the flag for us and making Britain great!

Also, Diggis, I'd like to suggest that you sort the spreadsheet in order of total points (highest first) rather than alphabetical - that will make it easier for us to see where we stand in the game. 

FacebookYouTube

TmiguelT

I'm still second after missing one round  :P

Diggis

Quote from: smileymk on July 03, 2010, 06:03:53 AM
Also, Diggis, I'd like to suggest that you sort the spreadsheet in order of total points (highest first) rather than alphabetical - that will make it easier for us to see where we stand in the game. 

Ummm, maybe, but I have to enter all the picks and it makes it easier for me to find someone if they are in alphabetical order... plus I'd have to rearrange it every time I posted it.... Ummmm No.  :P

TmiguelT

I'm still waiting for the new thread about the semifinals  ;)

Myself.or.?

I always knew it. The Australian football team is highly undervalued.  ()what() They only lost 4-0 against Germany, just as the so-called favourites Argentina did.   :o

:-\
The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.

Diggis

Quote from: Myself.or.? on July 03, 2010, 02:54:46 PM
I always knew it. The Australian football team is highly undervalued.  ()what() They only lost 4-0 against Germany, just as the so-called favourites Argentina did.   :o
:-\
Also makes the English look better...   ;D  Sorry, I couldn't say that with a straight face.

Updated scorecard available:

Conner is leading on 32 ahead of TmiguelT and Mrtnrln on 30.  Only 4 matches left to decide, still anybodies game.  :thumbsup:

MandelSoft

LOL! Missed one round and I still earn 2nd place  ;D
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

smileymk

Quote from: Diggis on July 05, 2010, 07:12:50 AM
Also makes the English look better...   ;D  Sorry, I couldn't say that with a straight face.

I do feel slightly appeased, but our 4-1 wasn't just down to Germany being really good!
I think Argentina played better than we did, and we scored! I guess it just shows that Argentina would have put about 7 past us had we beaten Germany.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you Germany for, in a way, saving us!

FacebookYouTube

Getron

HUP HOLLAND HUP

:D We made it to the final.  ;D

It was a good game against Uruguay and it could go both ways. But at the end we won like the Germans, just with one goal more the the oppenent.

Let's see who will join Us in the Final and who the Oranjes have to beat for the World Cup.  :P

Both, Germany or Spain, will be fine.  :P

HUP HOLLAND HUP

Diggis

Can you say  ()what()  Wow, go spain.  What a game!  See you on Sunday!

SC4BOY

Quote from: xxdita on July 03, 2010, 02:48:01 AM
All that matters is I win.  :P

LOLz

Quote from: Diggis on July 07, 2010, 02:20:48 PM
Can you say  ()what()  Wow, go spain.  What a game!  See you on Sunday!

They have a pretty awesome team

tooheys

Where's Nardo69 today  ::)

Diggis

Myself.or.?

Even though with a faint smile, he's not the only one.  &mmm So for the final it's back to supporting the referee I guess.  :(
The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.