• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat56

This is a great pleasure to see some news of Antigone and news like-that I want some even more!!!

&apls  :thumbsup:  &bis&  >:D !!!!

bat

Awesome new pictures of your wonderful looking city!! :thumbsup: Great work! :thumbsup:

Congrats on more than 600 replies!! &apls

thundercrack83

Congratulations on 600 comments, my friend! Your work definitely deserves it!

fantnet

Can anyone assist me in locating this prop?

Found it... Its part of the PK Police Station Lot

kimcar

&apls &apls &apls Congrats for 600 comments and thanks to still sharing those beauty . Every single detail is just perfect . :thumbsup:

toxicpiano

Incredible, stunning, beautiful and gorgeous!!! All the lots are incredible! This is certainly one of my top ten moments in this game!  &apls &apls &apls
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Antoine

your city is incredible and inbelievable  :o

And good idea for the EDF GDR board  :P ( it's the first time I see somebody who use my board :P thank you  ()stsfd() )

Strechnitz

Oh Badsim....

It has no doubt been said before or indeed hought so but...
Antigone is simply such a beautiful city. For instance the way you incorporated the "unknown" building with the river/canal is simply beautiful! it is stunning.

Alas I have no information on the building. I knoe that I have seen it before but where? or when? I don't know. Does it in real life not stand in la Defence, Paris?

It has been a pleasure to see your last update badsim.

Strechnitz.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Yoder7652

masterful as always, my friend...your lotting of the TNeu building is inspiring me to redo my own efforts at the lot. It was actually about the first building that I ever tried to lot. It is great to see some new work on Antigone, no doubt some summertime toils. I am always amazed that you can take so many pictures of the same area from so many different angles and each has something different to offer. Congrats on the new section....we wait patiently for more :)

oyd

wow.... amazing new pictures.....your night shot pictures are something special &apls &apls
"Dear Prudence wont you come out and play..."

iamgoingtoeatyou

incredible!

one thing though, that diagonal bat is available in the STEX, some information:

Creator: Thorsten dhf

Name: Ten Towers Munich

Description: Ten Towers Munich

My newest project are the Ten Towers finished this year in the Munich east. these 5 double towers belonged to the biggest single construction projects of Munich during the last years to owner and user is Deutsche Telekom.

The dataBAT height 78-meterBATlength 178-meter BATwide 217 meters ofLot 15/15 price 120000 / Worker 2400 Real

Greeting Thorsten

it can be found here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=14499

hope that helps :)

Khiyana

Wow, i have no words to describe your beautiful work!  &apls &apls

But I have some Information about your "unknown building", I have seen it in reallife. It is called "Ten Towers", it's the headquarter of the german Telekom.
edit: someone was faster  ;D

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

jmdude1

amazing work here so far. ive enjoyed it from start to page 31. just an update on the 10 towers munich, ive downloaded it and cant find it in the game menu. also, the comments by others made about this bat also say the same. did you do edit anything to make it appear in game badsim (or anyone else for that matter)? i hope we can get this file to work.
keep up the great work!!

edit: after revisiting this great md, i found that on the previous page that a lot needs to be created for this bat. cant believe i missed that one....

Fledder200

wow....................
what a welcome home coming gift!
this is truely amazing! i keep on scroling back to the pics they look so amazing!
i realy love every pic!
the work you have done is amazing and deserves a award for best LOTer!

i realy enjoyed the progres pics on those ten-towers building...realy you knoked me out of my shoes (flip-flops)

keep on the good work!!!  &apls
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Badsim

Hello ...

There was an airport in AntigOne ... an original MAXIS' one : I've deleted it . Definitely .

So may I invite you , patfireghtr , thundercrack83 , Bengt , urban , Heblem, matt325 , flame1396 , emilin , bat56 , bat , fantnet ,kimcar , toxicpiano , Antoine , Strechnitz , Yoder7652 , oyd , iamgoingtoeatyou , Khiyana , kelis , jmdude and Fledder200 - Thank you so much for your comments !  :thumbsup: - to take from now trains to join AntigOne by ....

.... Xannepan's Gare du Nord ?

This was my previous version of the Lot , a long time ago - everything seems to be " a long time ago "  ::) -  I've had the same issue than Heblem today with his mall ... I lost almost all my work on it because the maximun number of objects to save (1280) was exceeded and I didn't know at that time anything precise on this subject .

I decided to check up again the Lot to see that was possible to do ...

...about 200 objects could be allocated to new props by changing the track overlays by base textures with railway ... but that wouldn't be enough for my vision for  this wonderful BAT . So , I've made 2 Lots instead of 1 . Now the bus station is a separated and working bus station : as I needed a new building for this second Lot , I've chosen the Frogface Bus Station , I always love the mix of historic and modern architectures so , in the same way I've added the Campo Volantin pedestrian bridge . This prop has had to be resized with Ilive Reader to totally overhang the Lot - with the purpose to place it exactely where I wanted and have working nightlighting . This process can be found HERE

Well , enough words , it's time for destruction and reconstruction ....

As always with me , a lot a pictures of the same thing ... :-[

The real Gare du Nord today .

Would like to really wait for some of you arrival , in front of it ... ( Who ? who knows ... $%Grinno$% )

To the next . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Madeira aka Constantina

nice in theory and practice

Krio

iamgoingtoeatyou

wicked awesome update once again :D you have such clever lot editting skills, i'm quite jealous! i also must ask, in some pictures, you have more than one type of train mod, do you have a mod that has not been released that allows you to have more than one train mod? anyways, great work! :thumbsup:

sebbyb

wow! that area around the station looks awesome, and what a great idea with the Lot replacement! thank you for sharing.