• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MooMix1

I got an SC4D Forums activation email apparently. Nothing about the LEX. Perhaps I registered in the wrong place? :\

I would appreciate access to the LEX. ;D

BarbyW

You need to register separately for the LEX.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

MooMix1

Could you help me with that? I must be blind, I don't see where to register for the LEX. :(

EDIT: Wow, was right in front of me. But now it says my username is already registered! I knew I had before... :3 But I don't know how to recover my password. rofl

BarbyW

Click on the top left hand button labelled LEX on at the top of the screen.

MooMix1

Ok, I've got it all figured out. lol

Thanks ;p

ODST27

Alright, I haven't used the LEX for a while, so I forgot my password. But when I tried to use the "forgot password thing" it says I don't have the correct login name. I'm pretty sure I remembered it correctly.... ODST27. If that name isn't correct, then I can give you my Email through a PM.

BarbyW

Your username is correct but make sure you use capitals as the LEX is case sensitive.
If you are still having problems I can set you a new password and send it by PM.

ODST27

Yea, you're gonna have to send me a new password. Sorry for the trouble.

FrozenMonkey

Trying to log in but it keeps telling me my account is not activated.  It should be since I believe I have downloaded from here a while back.  Let me know if you can figure out whats going on.  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

Your account wasn't activated but it is now.

FrozenMonkey

cityhawk

Is there a "Forgot password?" link for the LEX, because I can't seem to remember my password...it's been a while. Thanks for any help!
God is awesome!

BarbyW

I will give you a new password and send it by PM. I cannot retrieve your original password as they are encrypted and not visible to staff.

Edit: I cannot find cityhawk in the LEX database. If you used a different username can you let me know please? Otherwise register again.

cityhawk

Ah, it was under a different user name. My password works now. Thanks BarbyW!
God is awesome!

sgcase

Hello. I haven't received my registration email yet. Thanks for this site. I can't wait to start downloading.

RippleJet

BradySeitz

Hi all.

I had to reset my password yesterday now I am having LEX login issues. I was able to log in and download last night. I cleared my browser cache and such and I think it cleared my password for the LEX, which is apparently different than my new login password. I will continue to sort this out but if anyone could help, I'd appreciate it.

Brady

BarbyW

I cannot retrieve your LEX password but if you cannot remember it I can give you a new one.

BradySeitz

A new one would help greatly. Thanks

EDIT!!!!

I figured out the password. I forgot it was different than my forums password! *slaps self on forehead*

BarbyW