• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilin

I make it a rule to always follow any advice given by Badsim. It's a good rule for everyone, I think. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Quote from: mightygoose on April 30, 2007, 01:10:55 PM

I comment your picture , mightygoose , while it's available .... :D

You chosen minimalism and particular trees/ textures/ BATs ...it's your taste and style , I can't criticize that !
The result is coherent .I can see you followed my advices ...these new Lots are discernible :all is question of details . :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link , I will have a look on this pack . ;)

Thank you too , emilin , you learn me  essential things too. ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

mightygoose

thanks for the correspondance. i agree the style is different, but i am curous as to how you utilise the pack
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Yoder7652

I love the pic with the forest fire...I saw your lot editing piece on how you accomplished it...very cleaver...you are my inspiration &apls &apls &apls

NikNik

Wow Badsim after your announcement to stop for a while I stopped visiting this MD as I did not want to torture myself. I missed a lot I guess. The forest fires are a summit of course. I was wondering why in Earth name Maxis includede the firefighters airstrip. You gave Maxis the reason.  Just wish your lots were available on STEX or LEX.

Nik-Nik

seemurray2

Yeah, those forest fire pics are like the coolest thing I have ever seen! 

Badsim

Hi everybody ,

Quote from: mightygoose on April 30, 2007, 05:10:30 PM
thanks for the correspondance. i agree the style is different, but i am curous as to how you utilise the pack
So you don't have to wait any longer ... you'll recognize textures and overlays on these following (2) new Lots . ;D

Quote from: NikNik on May 02, 2007, 01:44:44 AM
Wow Badsim after your announcement to stop for a while I stopped visiting this MD as I did not want to torture myself. I missed a lot I guess. The forest fires are a summit of course. I was wondering why in Earth name Maxis includede the firefighters airstrip. You gave Maxis the reason.  Just wish your lots were available on STEX or LEX.

Thanks Eagle-eyes ... ;) . Last year , I totally stopped my CJ at simphoni during my season ... but as you can see , I'm not able to this year , 'cause of the great feedback I've found there . That means I have no other activity than my job & SC4 ... isn't it serious, doctor ?  ::)
These Lots are now available in my thread , section "Lot Editor Projects" . ;)

Quote from: seemurray2 on May 03, 2007, 08:24:31 PM
Yeah, those forest fire pics are like the coolest thing I have ever seen! 
Thanks . Even if it's a bit strange to read "forest fire" and "coolest" in the same phrase ... ;D

As you know or maybe don't know , AntiGone & Osturland are developing diplomatic relationship ... If I had my way , I would locate AntiGone in Osturland . ::) ... but this would have the annoyance to make this embassy useless . $%Grinno$%
Almost achieved and ready to be installed  in AntiGone , I'm just waiting for Osturland and AntiGone 's animated flags .

The embassy by summer ...

By night ...

By autumn...

Closer views ...

To the next .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Fledder200

OH your hiding updates from me!!!  :P
i love it! i like the embassy! those Textures are amazing!! keep them coming  :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

thundercrack83

WOW!

The Osturland Embassy looks amazing! Brilliant work, Badsim!

sebes

**** drooling over the textures ****

&apls

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mightygoose

your texture work here shows great ingenuity... i love it
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

HabLeUrG

excellent work in that texture and embassy  &apls

Pat

OMG OMG OMG AND OMG badsim wow the forest fire is just sooooo very BLANKING real,  talk about giving me a
nightmare as we've been having in the northren wisconsin a rash of them.  as it was said you gave the maxis
airstrip a real reason to be in the smoke jumping bussiness.  On the other hand the other updates have been just simply
put awsome.  Back to lurking for me - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

wonderful Embassy of Osturland! great pictures! :thumbsup:

Pikatchoum

Well...

Si on me permet d'être grossier, je lacherais bien un gros "putain !!!!" devant tant de détails. J'ai les yeux qui sortent de leurs orbites à force de scruter chaque pixel de ta ville. On ne sait ou donner de la tête c'est époustouflant !! Ca me donne envie de customiser quelques lots (même si je suis très loin d'avoir ton niveau dans ce domaine).

Merci pour ce régal des yeux.  &apls

EDIT : Please write in english so everyone can understand, follow the rules, at least provide a translation ~Wouanagaine~

Vario80

Wow, great work Badsim. The textures do look very superb. Also like the seasonal trees you are using (i forgot the name but i think they were from cycledogg), looks very great.  :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Badsim

Hello ...

OK , oppositely to what I said , a real AntiGone's update before September ....  $%Grinno$% . Just to prevent to see this MD fall in the Completed ones for the two next months . :P  . It's the rule there ... and a reasonable one . ;)

I've chosen the place for Osturland's embassy & Templars' plaza ... but the Lot didn't fit exactely as I wanted ....

... so I have had to work it again . New tiles with an integrated canal piece and new parking tiles ( fully Transit Enable )
LotEditor view ....

Ingame view ...

Others Lots for this update ...Templars' plaza .(No changes)

Lyon's Opera by Antoine ... stunning work , Antoine ! I know I'm not impartial telling this ( because I lived 3 years at Lyon , seeing this wonderful opera almost all days  ::) ) but it's now my favorite SC4 BAT . ;)

An underground parking ...

A new parisian growing block ( a version of Bd Alexander2 by xannepan )

A canal piece (12 tiles long )

Before ...

... and after .

Next update ... before the 01 of August . ;D

dedgren

Whoa, baby!  Something just made me click on the Classics section- now I know what it was.  The sweet sound of Badsim posting an update.

Back in a bit when I've allowed my eyes to feast for a while...

EDIT:  OK, I'm back.  I'm not going to spoil this for anybody- all I'll say is, "Pack a lunch!"

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

metasmurf

Awesome update.  :thumbsup:

A question. From what texture pack did you get thouse parkingtextures with yellow lines that you placed on several lots in this update?

Tarkus

Yowza . . . that's just absolutely incredible.  The lotting is fantastic, and I really like that plaza and your canal usage.  Plus, the overall sense of space is great, which really allows for the taller buildings to stand out.  Particularly the way you worked the Eiffel Tower in there. ;)  Everything in its right place, I'd say. 

-Alex