• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for Peterycristi and Lilith contact to save some creations

Started by Bastet69008, January 04, 2019, 10:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastet69008

Hey everyone,

I am looking to get in touch with Lilith from the BSC Team and Peterycristi from the SFBT Team. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I couldn't think of anywhere else on the forum.

Lilith as an early member of the SimCityBrasil community might have in her possession some old buildings that were released in SC4 Brazil (I posted a request over here http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=18180.0)

As for Peterycristi, he worked on numerous German and Latin American buildings that unfortunately, never got released. I briefly discussed with him in 2017 and he was open to the idea of sharing them to have them finished and released (provided that he could locate the files). Our very own Goldman Sachs is interested in working on these buildings and I have potential candidates for the lotting part.

I would like to save some of these works, so if anyone has a contact to share, do no hesitate to PM me, it's for a good cause!

Thanks!

mattb325

Hi Bastet69008

I was working with Peter with some lotting and modding for his bat releases back in 2012/13. I've sent you my last known email address for him.

Thanks

Bastet69008

Quote from: mattb325 on January 05, 2019, 12:38:48 PM
Hi Bastet69008

I was working with Peter with some lotting and modding for his bat releases back in 2012/13. I've sent you my last known email address for him.

Thanks

Thanks again for your help mattb325!