• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Center pivot irrigation fields

Started by tbjack, December 14, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbjack

Hi! I'm searching for dedgren's beautiful center pivot irrigation fields. He posted the file in this thread (http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5603.0) but the download link is offline now. Does anyone now an alternative download link or can send me the files by e-mail?
Please excuse me if this is not the right place to ask. I read the rules but I'm not a native speaker.

Tarkus

First off, welcome to SC4D, tbjack!  You're definitely in the right place, and your English is excellent.

The staff is aware of the situation with dedgren's "3RR Exchange" going offline.  Presently, there is no other place to download them, though we have been internally discussing a potential official solution to their current lack of availability.  We would prefer that alternative links not be posted at this time, while we work out the official solution.

-Alex

tbjack

Thank you for your warm welcome and your quick reply. I understand your decision to prevent alternative links for now until you find a solution. I'm looking forward to maybe see this fields in my farm town in future.

dedgren

Did someone say Beetlejuice?

This request is timely, and I wish I had heard from someone (anyone) about it sooner.  I have recently been moving old files onto an 8 terabyte drive I picked up at Costco and have been lovingly curating and resaving all my old 3RR files.  I'm happy to share anything with anyone who might be interested.  It could be done via the LEX, but I have no idea how to get back in there. Or I could just set up a Dropbox link and post things that are requested there for download by anyone interested. I'll be posting over at 3RR in order to bump the page views a little closer to three million no, not really- in order to say hi to old friends and new ones I just haven't met yet.  Thanks for your interest, tbjack.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Andreas

Hi David,

great to see you around! :) I'd say the LEX is the proper place for your files after all, and if you think that they could use some polishing, I'm sure that could be arranged. Changing the upload to your name should be possible as well.
Andreas

dedgren

Thanks Andreas.  Great to see you here as well.  I'll work on making the center-pivot fields available ASAP.  I'll note, though, that Matt (threestooges) created the irrigation equipment and associated stuff, as I can't BAT, as noted, for poop.  We may need to track him down if he's not around these days- I'm in occasional touch with him on facebook.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax