• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Somy's Fan Club Thread (Somyのファン・クラブの糸)

Started by derek_pearce, February 05, 2007, 08:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek_pearce

Sorry Derek - I merged all the Somy-related threads into one "fan club" and I couldn't figure out how to get my post to come first, so I've hijacked your first post here... --snorrelli

For sure, some of the most eye-popping creations ever to make their way into our cities have come from Somy. Few other BAT-ers have so consistently amazed us with the size, imagination and detail of their work. Here are a few examples:

Somy's site has many more treasures to offer, so check it out for yourself. This thread is for posting questions about any of Somy's work, pictures of how you have used Somy's creations in your cities and general praise for the God of Japanese BATs...

Signature comming soon

MAS71

- Castle on the water -

A ScreenShot of the following work of him was open to the public.
It is very the enjoyment though details are not revealed yet.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

This SOMY's work Available Now !! (1,Mar,2007)

Ploppable Land Mark
Plop Size : 4 x 4

You can DownLoad here.  => - SOMY

rooker1

That looks incredible.  His stuff is totally outstanding.  Although I'm not so sure about the grass .
Call me Robin, please.

vester

Wow. Love SOMYs works and this one no exception.

The grass should be downscaled.

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

mjig_dudy

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

oldrogue

Derek, thanks so much.....I love his work....simply fantastic...... &apls
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

vester

Archangel

Nonononono NOOO I hope somy doesnt see the horrible comments you made about the grass!

The grass adds the entire atmosphere to this BAT!!! If you have played Resident Evil4, you know what kindof atmosphere im talking about.  Kindof a lonely, barren, forgotten yet megalithic and haunting castle, which is creepy EVEN DURING THE DAY

Cali

i agree with arch, i'd like to see some in-game shots of the grass first, to determine if it really needs to be changed.
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Archangel

On another note, you can see outlines of ruined buildings on the left of the BAT, so this castle is probably forgotten, hence the overgrown grass

oldrogue

grass---shmass....all I know is I want that building.......

Sigh :satisfied:

kimcar

rooker1

I think over all it's an incredible Bat, as for the grass it's just my opinion and I didn't realize or even think for that matter that it was suppose to be over grown grass.  With that in mind now, it does make more sense. &apls
Call me Robin, please.

mrbisonm

I couldn't give a darn about the grasstexture, it just looks ............fantastic with it!
This is one BAT that will be hard to make better.

:o

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

oldrogue

I've got to admit that I am really stoked about this bat.....am in the process of terraforming a new region and by coincidence(?) found the perfect spot for this.....

Can't wait.

sarungman

anyone have an idea about this problem??? i've downloaded this SOMY Industrial Port Set and when in the game, couple parts of this lot dont appear...... am i missing a dependency??? because when i was going to download this set there was no dependency given by SOMY???

..... looks ugly without those missing part, right? any idea???
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

MAS71

Hello sarungman  :)

Yes, It's very easy problem :thumbsup:

You must get two files from EA site. (You need to Login.)

1. Rush Hour Building as Props (bldgprop_vol1.dat 71KB)
2. SimCity 4 Building as Props (bldgprop_vol2.dat 300KB)
Down Load -> HERE.

When BAT is used, these are necessary always files.