• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Somy's Fan Club Thread (Somyのファン・クラブの糸)

Started by derek_pearce, February 05, 2007, 08:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarjm

2 pages of thumbnails (click to enlarge) on SOMY's site here and here. Some have been released, others are perhaps abandoned or work in progress.

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

oldrogue

Tell you what mightygoose....you can have the airships and I'll spend days drooling over the assorted fishing trawlers......oh my....
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

AaronWuzHere

now I know im new here, and i dont post much, but when i herd about SOMY's harbor set, I thought, Man i gotta get that. and when i went to the website.. i cant read a single thing.. and i dont have a web translater.. any help appreciated =P

sarjm

Go to SOMY's homepage and scroll down to -
HOME P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7 P8 P9
These are the links to download pages.
Click on images to download.

FrankU

I don't like to seen greedy, but can I have both the trawlers and the seaport machinery?

sim-city_freak

i am having an issue with the Showa alley pack from somy, it just grows into a giant brown box with an oversized standard sc4 stage 8 r$$ building in the middle of it. am i doing something wrong??

MAS71

@sim-city_freak
Yes, This pack(LOTs) is depended with the "Shouwa Local Street Set".
Download page is here --> JPN Page or ENG Page(Translated with google)  "$Deal"$

You can get a zip "Shouwa Local Streets Set" in bottom of a page.

hope this helps  :)

Romaq

I'm poking this thread because it is the SOMY fan club thread. I can start a new topic if that's best. I just want to know if SOMY made it through the earthquake. I don't see anything one way or another about him. His SC4 work has always stuck out in my mind as OMG Where's the Fries? (next time we'll wash your mouth out with soap) incredible, and the world would be a much poorer place for him not being in it. Not to discount the many others who have died, but this would be someone I know... if not 'personal', and I don't really know him... well, I hope you understand what I mean.  %confuso

Zaphod

He updated earlier this month, and seems to be working on the now infamous Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant.

First new thing he's worked on in a while. Lol I have his little blog thing bookmarked and still check it out of hopes he'll make be making something new. And finally, something new appeared! Yay.

War Kittens !?

hkboondoggle

What a high quality creation! That's by far the most detailed and beautiful ingame nuclear plant. Nice work Somy! :thumbsup:
Just a pity the origin of this excellent BAT is indeed the horrible incident in Fukushima. Hope Japan will have a speedy recovery form the crisis.

SC4BOY

Quote from: MAS71 on June 11, 2010, 08:22:02 PM
Download page is here --> JPN Page or ENG Page(Translated with google)  "$Deal"$

Just curious.. do you know why the google translate page fails to link pictures? (shows only red "X").. I can see the picture in the JPN page, but wondered why.

It is always great to see you on and that you are still doing well!

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

strikehawk

Thought you all should know that the nuke plant has been released. Found out on the Sim City Force site.

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....