• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Somy's Fan Club Thread (Somyのファン・クラブの糸)

Started by derek_pearce, February 05, 2007, 08:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alecks

Hello!

Is there a possibility to make these residential6x6 growable lots into ploppable ones.to make these residentiel to be landmarks.
   Because I am working for a part of a city which could be diagonal and I search for diagonal buildings to put them along diagonal roads and for that I need to transform this lot.I know this is just for estetism because at the beginning it's residential.
    It's just for personal use.I recognize and admirate the work of SOMY like everyone here.

Thank you very much

sarjm

The buildings are props so you could just use lot editor to make ploppables for yourself.
S.

sarjm

SOMY's latest work in progress.
S.
Space shuttle.

Now released, see later posts.

Rayden

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MAS71

yeh, yeh ;)
His works always surprises us !! :o
Perhaps I think whether this is one in the part of most.(may be)
It's very the enjoyment.

@sarjm san
I come here to report it now, but here was already it by you !
Thank you report quickly sarjm san ;)

MAS71

Available Now!!

- Space Port Set -

Uped by Sithlrd98 san on JPN Gallery Thread  (Thanks Sithlrd98 san  ;))

You can get it HERE !!

Let's check this total picture with your eyes now !! ;)

#### Edited ###
I re-uped SS-No.2

Pat

OMG that is sweeet thank you for  showing us that Mas71... im certian this will be a jewel...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

callagrafx

Ok....Crappy pun of the day award to Jeroni  :D :D :D

The level of detail is mind-blowing, and I bet the LODs were fun.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Pat

LoL go fig that jeroni get the crappy pun award lol  btw nice new avay  :thumbsup:

Wheezy

Out of curiosity: Is Somy one person, or a BLAM-style team?

Zaphod

One person I think

Out of curiosity does anyone know anything about him/her?
War Kittens !?

Gaston

私は、SOMYは1人であると思っています。翻訳問題で伝えるのは難しい。しかし、私はかなり確かです。Iは、MAS71が知っていると考えます、また恐らくSnorrelli。

I'm thinking SOMY is one person.    It is difficult to tell with the translation problems.   But I am pretty sure.   I think MAS71 knows, and perhaps Snorrelli.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

MAS71

Hi all :)

About SOMY san.
Yes, I think that what Gaston san said is correct.  ;)
He doesn't belong to any team as long as I know.
before, He is a person that has lot of mystery for us Japanese too. :P

SOMYさんの件ですが、、、、
私が知る限り、Gastonさんの言う通り、どのチームにも属していないと思いますよ。 ;)
それ以前に、私達日本人から見てもSOMYさんは多くを語らず、謎に包まれています(笑) :P

Gaston

:P
See, I knew MAS-san would know the answer.
私は、MASさんが答えを知っていると知っていました。

:D

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Toblakai

Somy makes great stuff! Got one brown box though from the "somy_industrial_port_set06.zip". I've made a pic:

Anyone know what dependency I'm missing? My jappanese is terrible ;), so I thought I'd ask here.

Toblakai

ebina

Quote from: Toblakai on December 15, 2007, 05:04:38 AM
Anyone know what dependency I'm missing?
Try to install his industrial port set 5. I'm not sure which file it is, but that brown box appears when the port set 5 was removed. I'll look into files.

EDIT: Found. Resource Key Type 1 in Buildings exemplar is referring to somy-Ship05oil-dummy-0x5ad0e817_0x91bc972f_0x30000.SC4Model.
Maybe he did not replace a main building used in lot by mistake.

Toblakai

Thanks for the quick reply ebina, that was indeed the model file that cleared away the brown box. :thumbsup:

There is a file in the 06 pack that is named quite the same (somy-Ship06-dummy-0x5ad0e817_0x91bd7079_0x30000.sc4model). Maybe it was supposed to refer to that?

Anyway it works now so I'll leave this to the people who undersand this better that I do.

Toblakai