• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Yoder7652's BAT Workshop

Started by Yoder7652, February 07, 2007, 01:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder7652

From this locale, I will provide pics of upcoming releases currently in production. Until now I have only relied on my BSC bretheran for help and guidance into making my bat projects better. Now I plan to give the viewing public some sneek peeks of what I'm working on and what "hopefully" will be making a debut on the BSC LEX.

I begin with a project begun last summer. Around October I took a break from working on the project and have been slowly coming back around to work on it. The aim is to develop St. Peter's Basillica and Plaza for SC4. So far I have the plaza pretty much ready to go (with the exception of the base texture) and I'm through about 85% of the Basillica (I hope I'm spelling that right!) with mostly details left to add and some roof elements. I'll start with a pic of one side of the plaza that I finished quite a while ago and I'll add pics as I finish/render some other elements...maybe I'll have a pic of the current state of the Basillica by next week sometime.
Enjoy!

sebes

What a project this is. I am sure you spent a lot of time to the St Peters. What you show here looks awesome - I can hardly wait to see the basilica... :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

M4346

YAY!!!  :o :o

That looks REALLY, REALLY good! I can't wait for it and will be patiently sitting by and monitoring this as it develops!

I'll support you every step of the way!  :P

Keep up the good work!!  &apls &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

praiodan

I'm glad you decided to continue on this.

bat

Schulmanator

Impressive! That should be a site to behold when done!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Badsim

I still haven't read all threads on this site ... A good surprise yesterday , I'm glad to see this ambitious project in your hands . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Yanyan

This is really impressive !
:o :o

&apls &apls &apls &apls

congratulations, I'm very glad of your project :thumbsup:

iamgoingtoeatyou

fantastic work, it looking very good!!!

windows live has amazing 3-D pictures of the basilica.

just go to live.com and head to rome :)

jacqulina

wow thats fantastic work amazing detail too &apls &apls

rooker1

Looks great so far, I can't wait to see more pictures.
Call me Robin, please.

Yoder7652

Well...this is coming a little later than anticipated, but I thought I'd show you the current state of St. Peter Bascilica. There is still much to do, such as more detail and domes for the roof, I'm still tweaking textures and I haven't added any of the statues/clocks on the front of the building.
Enjoy!

M4346

:o :o :o

That is exquisite Yoder!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That is really amazing! It's looking awesome, and I can't wait for more! ;D It was well worth waiting for some pics! :D

Good luck! And an excellent job thus far!  &apls &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Schulmanator

Truly impressive!! This looks to be one of those buildings you plan a city around to showcase!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Badsim

Hehe , I'm an atheist ...( that doesn't mean I believe in nothing  ;) ) , LOL , this masterpiece to come may be change my opinion ... $%Grinno$%
Go ahead Yoder , go ahead ! &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

kimcar

&apls  :o Wow Wow Wow . What else to said . I feel like a kid infront of a ton`s of candy . Great skill you have my friend. Wow

Bobbo

The St. Peter Bascilica is  so beautiful!  &apls &apls - Yoder you're one fantastic BATter!  &apls

bat

Wonderful progress! Fantastic work! :thumbsup:

jacqulina

wow the details are awesome,excellent work

nova vesfalo

ABSOLUMENT MERVEILLEUX !!

wow-ing !! can't wait, you should made two versions of the bat, one with the plaza and one with just the basilica.