• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebussyMan

Even though that building looked very interesting, I decided to leave it for later. Now I took a different direction from my usual and went for gothic Architecture. Here's a sneak peak of Vienna's Votivkirche:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

M4346

:o :o

Debussyman you NEVER cease to amaze me! I just LOVE cathedrals / churches and that looks amazing! :o :o

You are the God of detail! I sure hope that it will be out and about soon, I can't wait to get my hands on that. :P

LOL! Even though I've only seen that much of it, I am so excited about it already. You maintain a standard of excellence that is unmatched!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

swi21

callagrafx

Just back from the computer shop...had to buy another one because I broke the other one when my chin hit the keyboard....and the Doctor says I can start eating solid foods in a few more days  ;D ;D ;D

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

There is some serious work happening around these forums these days...And it's a pleasure to see art in progress.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

praiodan

Quote from: swi21 on February 19, 2007, 11:21:20 AM
I'm jalous......
Doesn't this say everything already? Same goes for me...

ElPhantasmo69

Wow! Can't wait to see this one on the LEX. Your creations are always top notch, and this one will greatly add to the diversity of available Cathedrals. (I secretly hope that you or someone else will eventually tackle the Stephansdom, Chartres or Notre Dame.) Uhhh, maybe that's not so secret anymore....

Couchpotato

You're just starting and it's already incredible.   The level of detail is fantastic.   &apls &apls &apls

CabraBuitre

Looks awesome Debussyman...  I love the intritcate details, especially the windows and the points above the door and window...!

Check out Abelfarei!

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

CabraBuitre

My goodness....!  That is truly amazing.

I love the detailing.... everywhere!

Check out Abelfarei!

vester

Wow

*droooooling, staring on the screen, total amazed and lost for words*

BarbyW

&dance &dance &dance
And ditto waht Arne said.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

callagrafx

Can't  %confuso to that....damn...another keyboard wrecked.

%confuso = hold a candle btw
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

swi21

Wow! you are too fast!!! I'm still under the shock of the other pic and now you hit me with this new one! Tooooo many emotions for one day for me!!!!  :o

Fred_Ginger

(*looks for the 'smiley' that shows total astonishment*)
OMG!  That's..., It's..., Howd'....?  OMG!
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

ElPhantasmo69

SPLAT!!!! Wipes off monitor...

Sorry. Got a little excited when I saw that tower.

(Boy, that's the last time I drink milk while reading this thread. What were you thinking?)

kimcar

&apls Wow i just lost my jaws . You never stop to surprise me . Very very good looking. :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

You are getting too good at this! It's like a whole new level of SC4!  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Swamper77

Quote from: ElPhantasmo69 on February 20, 2007, 03:27:19 PM
SPLAT!!!! Wipes off monitor...

Sorry. Got a little excited when I saw that tower.

(Boy, that's the last time I drink milk while reading this thread. What were you thinking?)
That you were throwing a tomato at your screen :D

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!