• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Maroanestra -- The End, sorry...

Started by art128, July 05, 2008, 06:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Woooow, Arthur..., my friend!!! I don´t get tired of seeing their mosaics, are amazing!

Battlecat

Fantastic Mosaic!  Looks like you've still got a whole bunch of stuff to do in that area, but what you have finished looks great already!

art128

thundercrack83 - Thanks a lot Dustin, I'm glad you like the amusement park I built !

bat - thanks my friend !

io_bg - thanks Ioan, I hope i don't have done error on the Cyrillic in the map (it's written Metro Simferopol. )

EDGE4194 - thanks a lot, Eric !

kbieniu7 - thanks, yeah, I forgot to placed the fillers ! thanks for catching that !  ;)

BarbarossaS - thanks a lot Stijn, my friend !

Glowbal - really ? thanks !

Tomas Neto - thanks a lot Tomas ! yours one are amazing too !

Battlecat - thanks a lot !

Well, this update is on the line one of the metro of Simferopol.
Built during the 70' and extended during the 90' and 2000', she goes from south to north of the capital citting it into two part from ST Jean train station to a stop in the north. Actualy, some extension project in the north are in the way  and the works will end in spring 2010. This line is the most frequented of the service with a bit more than 75.000 passager per day, who place it at the first place before line 3 (actualy in rework) and line 2 in extension to.
It's the only line who go thought the CBD, that explain why is she frequented, because most of the workres of the CBD lives in the suburbs and take the train at ST Jean to go to work or at home.

the train used are for the moment the old one of the 70' and the same as the line 6 in Paris, MP 73. But from some months, the municipality choose new train skins, the same as Stockholm, C20.

You can see on this map the line situtation.

The first station is named after the Hospital Domans, the name of the last Mayor.

After going to east, we find the station St Jean just in front of the train station... St JEan, the second station of the capital who has liaisons to Krech, Sevastopol and Ukrain.

After this last station, the metro goas aerial (this area was not really appreciated by habitants) to join the station RC Simferopol who gave directly to the stadium of the FC Simferopol (will be renoved in the next month) . there's no match for the moment but tomorrow there's the derby betwenn RCS and FCS !

After the metro pass the stationfishing cat street, but this one is closed for works.

So, the next one is cabin appartment, who's namad after the two residential appartments complex.

Next, the station Sports arena. Som different event are organised in the arena, that can go from athletic meeting to rock concert (Radiohead in two month) but also with political things. In one week, the WWE install his smackdown, raw and ECW in Simferopol.

after this station, the metro goes underground to the end of the line. next station, CBD1 Valmir IV park at the east entrance of the CBD with the commercial center of "les Halles"

before the exit the island, a last station appear, CBD2 with a direct entrance to the general society of Maroanestra Electricity.

After passed the river Hudson, a new station arrived, quay Walgrad.

A curved station is after, Opera.

next station, built after the extension during 2000', national library.

And, to finish the actual terminus.

But after that, there's also the maintenace site of the metro.

thanks for watching this update.
regards,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

beutelschlurf

moin art128,

thanx for the ride! well done. :P
this line is exemplarily for the variety of your city!

b_schlurf

Tomas Neto

Arthur, their cities are amazingly beautiful and realistic! Great pics my friend!

ecoba

Hi art128,

You've done an excellent job with this MD. I've enjoyed reading it.

Officially Unlurk.

Also with regards to cyrillic spellings of Maroanestra, It would be Мароанетра In English script Mapoahetpa. That sounds funny when its transliterated. Oh, I'm rambling

Best--
           Ethan

bat

A really nice tour of the metro line 1, looking forward to the second... ;)

io_bg

Nice update, my friend! Thanks for the tour :)
Quote from: ecoba on July 01, 2009, 05:31:59 AM
Also with regards to cyrillic spellings of Maroanestra, It would be Мароанетра In English script Mapoahetpa.
you missed a letter, it should be Мароанестра ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kbieniu7

Really nice. I'm a public transport fan, so I mostly like this update  ;D
Also, could you link this subway -ElTrain transition?  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

beutelschlurf - thanks !  :)

Tomas Neto - thanks a lot, Tomas !

ecoba - Hi Ethan, first of all, welcome to Maroanestra. Thanks for the comment, its very well appreciated. I'm not good in cyrillic, but I try to learn it with the help of Ioan, thanks ! I hope to see you again here.

bat - thanks my friend, unfortunately , the second will come later, I didn't done all the line... ;)

io_bg - thanks a lot Ioan, it's always nice to have your comments !  :)

kbieniu7 - hehe, thanks ! i found that subway elevated metro transition on a japanese site, but I don't remember witch one, I try to find it and I give you in PM or here...

Well, after an urban update, this one will be more than rural.. With the little (when I say little is too much) town of Goroz..

Goroz is a very little city (to not say inexistent.. ) of 135 habitants, located somewhere surroundings of Dzankoj (Capital of the same named district of the region); It's a poor village where its development is very slow because of the lake of place (the town is between an
highway and a rapid road, and because of the lake of money.the principal activity of this fuc... hmm sorry of this town is agriculture, 90% of the inhabitants are farmers from dad to children from generations now.

I hope you liked it.
Regards,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Wooooowww Arthur!!! Fantastic update my friend, very nice rural area!!!  &hlp  &apls &apls &apls

Earth quake

Excellent update my friend. I really love the rural aera and this fuc... town is really beautiful. :o
But there a 2 Toyota dealership and subway. ()what()

And Happy 14th July Arthur.

Vivien.

kbieniu7

Nice, but in my opinion, your bigger cities are better. I don't like this maxis low-weatlh houses looking like barracks. Nature is better  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

io_bg

Nice village! :thumbsup: I'm not a big fan of the Maxis highways but that highway fits really well in that area! ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

peter007

Schulmanator

A very pleasant rural area... the farms look nice :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

kwakelaar

I have enjoyed looking at both your last updates. Your capital city seems to be taking shape very nicely. A lot of things to look at, I especially like the way you have used the different levels in the city.

Battlecat

Nice couple updates here!  I like the farms in your latest update. 

calibanX

Great detail work in your pics Arthur. I like the rural mosaic. That map is quite nice as well.
Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together