• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rainbow Falls - OSITM part 26-27

Started by Lilojame, October 31, 2008, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent again . I`m happy to have discover your MD very well organized  :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Really nice photos Lilojame. The Night Panorama is especially outstanding! The Falls are quite spectacular, and the village looks good. Your approach to city building and MDing is a bit unusual and most interesting.

I'll be watching for more...

Joan

threestooges

Lilojame, excellent work on the photos. The content of them is great and the editing is absolutely amazing. The second one in particular is amazing, and the riding school is well done too. I can tell there will be some very interesting things to see here in the future.

Lilojame

sim-al2 : Thanks! Well, the custom industry shall come when CAM decides so. ;) As for cypresses: they are there cous the queen of Rainbow Falls ordered so. ;) Hope to see you here again.

kimcar : Thank you! As for bats I will upload them after I smoothen them around the edges. Thank you on "organization" comment, I am trying my best.  Hope to see you here again.

thundercrack83: Thanks! I am glad you liked the teaser, by the way, one is due to come now. :D Glad to see that you came to check on the update. ;) Hope that you will drop in again.

Geronimo: Thank you! I certainly hope that you will. ;)

kbieniu7: Thank you for comments! I am not sure if understanded correctly what you wanted to say but: the industrial areas will change with the passage of time and the gridiness will not stay there for ever also. ;) I am glad you liked the update. :)  Hope to see you back again.

bat : Thank you! I am glad you liked my work so far and I do hope to see you here again.

owlsinger : Thanks! I am glad that you liked the pictures and the closeups. The waterfalls are and will be the main theme of the Rainbow Falls as you already noticed. :) Hope that you shall travel here again.

Jmouse: Thank you very much for you comment! I am glad you liked the Night Panorama. There shall come more soon.

threestooges: Thank you! I am glad that you liked the editing that I did. :) I will try my best to not dissapoint. Hope to see you here again
[/b]

Before I go I have for you a:

Thank you for visiting and leaving comments! The update will come soon, so stay tuned....

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

thundercrack83

Wow! The Times looks fantastic, my friend!

Excellent work on this teaser! Can't wait to see more!

Dustin

Jmouse

Nice job on the newspaper, Lilojame. You're showing impressive PS skills, and I can see a lot of planning and many hours have gone into the production of Rainbow Falls.

Keep up the good work...
Joan

Lilojame

If you seen a teaser then you are already aware that the Rainbow Falls experience the rain for the very first time. It is modest to say, that that was more than the land itself could manage for it was rainning for 6 months without even stoping.

The resoult of this weather were massive floods that destroyed almost everything. The citizens of Trinity Falls and Newhaven took refugee to a small, and to that time unknown, village of Nestwek.

In this short period of 6 months, the migration of population caused the village to grow from the little village to the city.

On the picture of Rainbow Falls you shall notice drastic difference between the one shown in the first update. But dont be fooled, for the land shall not stay as it is presented. The weather reports for Rainbow Falls claim, that in the future few months there shall be increase in the temparature and most of the waters shall evaporate. The queen already announced that the rebuilding of Newhaven shall start as soon as possible.

Today you are invited to visit the city of Nestwek and see how refugees influenced its growth:

Thank you for visiting! Stayed tuned for the rebuilding after the flood update!

The personal responses shall be done with the teaser that is yet to come.

EDITED: Removed and replaced the duplicated picture of industry.

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Simpson

Wow nice MD, this is splendid
Your last update is very good. The general picture is fabulous  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Pat

Hi Lilojame you have lured me out of lurking here wow!!!! I love what you are doing with Rainbow Falls!!! I cant wait to see more!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

WoW great work on these fantastic pictures in this second update!
Super city! And wonderful teaser there before that update...

Looking forward to more... ;)

Geronimo

Wow that update was smashing!  &apls

Fantastic pictures, great work on the effects there! I really enjoy your MD, keep up the good work!!!  ;)

Jmouse

You're doing an exceptional job on Rainbow Falls, Lilojame. I enjoy having a little storyline in the background, and the photos showing a lingering fog enhance it. Goodness, you've even made the garbage dump look a lot better and more realistic than most! The neighborhoods look great and I'm always a big fan of night shots and overviews. And there's even an amusement park among the "ruins!"

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where you go with this MD.
Joan

sim-al2

Thats some great photoshopping! You actually made Maxis stuff look good!  :o
My favorite picture would have to be the ninth one, but the tenth is a duplicate of it!?  ???
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

thundercrack83

Wonderful work here, Lilojame!

Your Photoshopping skills are just amazing, my friend! The amount of detail and time that goes into each of those pictures is just unbelievable!

Keep up the great work!

Dustin

Lilojame

Greetings! Today the first thing on the schedule is a "Rainbow Falls Personal Replays" to those of you who are so kind to leave your comments. After that we shall see a Teaser 03, wich indicates the changes that are happening in Rainbow Falls, more precisly to Newhaven area.

So without futher addo:

thundercrack83 : Hi, my friend! Thank you very much for your comment on The Rainbowfalls Times and thank you again, Dustin, for the nice words you wrotte after the update. I also have to say that I feel deep affection towards your MD Marathon. Hope to see you here again!

Jmouse : Hi Joan! Thank you for a comment under the teaser. I enjoy playing SC4 (specialy now with all the wonderfull custom contents) and try things in PS, so the time flys by without even noticing. I am glad you return to check on the Update 02 also and honored by the wonderful coment you left as a memento. For the amusement park it was build by the decree of the Queen. She heard the peoples wows when they lost their homes and decided to try to rise their mood. It was a succesfull move from her part. I most definetly hope that you shall visit the Rainbow Falls again.

Simpson : Hi! Thank you very much for visiting! I am glad that you liked what I posted thus far. I also have to say, that visiting your MD was a lovely experiance. I do hope to see you drop by again.

Pat : Hi and thank you very much! I am very glad that you steped from the shadows and left a word of notice in here, specialy after seeing the marvels of Waterfalls. Hope that you shall leave the lurking position yet again for people of Rainbow Falls love to meet people.

bat: Hi! Thank you very much for a joined comment on teaser and the update. I am glad you found your way back here again and certainly hope that you shall visit Rainbow Falls in future to come. BTW. Capporth looks amazing.

Geronimo : Hello! Thank you very much! I am glad that Rainbow Falls are to your liking. I hope you shall travel here again.

sim-al2 : Hi! Thank you very much for a comment. I also have to thank you for pointing out a duplicated image of industry sector. I already fixed the problem and replaced the picture with the one that was suposed to be there. I hope to see you here again.

The warming already dryed up the lands of Rainbow Falls and the queen decreed that the rebuilding of Newhaven should start imediatly. Former residents of Trinity Falls erent to happy with that decision since the would prefer if the first town on a "rebuild list" would be theirs but at the end they had no choice other as to give in and wait in line. The queen is a queen after-all.

Thank you for checking in! The Update shall be done fairly soon, so stay tuned!

dedgren

Lilojame, hi!  This is very classy and beautifully executed stuff.  I just spent about 15 really enjoyable minutes going back through all all the pics and posts- Rainbow Falls has reminded me that every trip to the MD forums holds the prospect of seeing something for the first time that is really fresh and exciting.

Good luck!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Hi lilojame yuppers I think I am on the reform here and exspecialy after that teaser!!! I do know one thing that anyone place that has falls in it has to stick together!!!  &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

This  picture is looking very very nice
Great work
Thank you, I'm glad you like my MD
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Jmouse

Very interesting teaser, Lilojame. The elements are well balanced and appealing. As always you have me watching for more!

Later...
Joan

thundercrack83

Wow, what a teaser!

I can't wait to see how the re-building goes, my friend!

Have a good weekend!

Dustin