• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A Journey Through Finland - Region Portrait

Started by Tandini, January 15, 2013, 07:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

Wonderful sceneries you make. The sidewalk problem worries me, and I wouldn't reinstall everything like you said. I'd do a plugins search, moving out suspicious files and loading the game to see if that impacts it. That way you can narrow down your search until you've found the culprit. It's probably one or two spurious files that you installed accidentally or something.

Cheers
Willy

Tandini

Some time passed since my last entry - ugly things happened . . .  :(

Maybe you heared about a Microsoft patch from April 12 that short after was withdrawn because of reports of crashes of Windows 7  systems - - - this patch killed my system too -  :bomb: - Neither the repair console nor the repair image Microsoft provided could recover it. :'( So I had to completely reinstall the OS . . .
Deliberately I allways configure MS-Win systems in a way, that all private data are stored on a partition on an other HD than the OS-drive - so no private data were lost - and also no SimCity data.

But - I still didn't reinstall SimCity - because of different reasons. So I decided to have a summer break (northern hemisphere). And before continuing, I'd like to work on some LOT-series mainly as a preparation for a new project I have in mind. . .

I'm well aware that this thread may become inactive - but sometimes there is more important in life that matters . . .

For the time being, I'd like to thank you all for your warm welcome, for your
enthusiasm and your encouragement during
this 'Journey Through Finland'. It was a great time - and I think, more great times will come.

So - bye for now  -  'til comeback . . .
  Come along on a Journey through Finland