• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlfatal

Although i love city pics i must say: nothing is more impressive to me than a good environmental scene. And this one is quite outstanding, everything here is perfect!  &apls
It´s not easy not to stare like a fool, luckily nobody can see my face now.  :D
Greetz, Carl

art128

Hello everybody

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating my MD recently. My only excuse would be to say that I didn't had the motivation to build something decent in Simcity.

But I've put myself back on track again. And recently i've been doing some new small villages and cities that I hope won't be repetitive with the last updates and that you'll like.

But I'm warning you, I won't be able to update more than (maybe) twice a week as I have to (start) studying a lot.

Anyway, the next update will come sometime soon this evening or this weekend.

-Arthur. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

I can't wait to see your take on small villages Arthur. You have my interest piqued  ;)

art128

Thanks Noah!

So here's today's update. Nothing special, just 4 pictures.

An overview of the area, which was already shown some updates ago.

Zoom on the main strip which has lots of jobs. The tall building with the brown staircase is known as the home of the 765 pro, an Idol company

a very nice close up of the temple on top of the hill. The observation deck is very well known and gives a nice panorama of Hiroshima city center.

Here you can see the famous bridge that crosses the river. It is one of the two ways to cross it at this point. The other one is a tunnel recently opened a little further south of here.

I hope you enjoyed this update!

-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Delecto

Third and fourth pictures are beautiful.
I hope you find the time to continue your beautiful city.

%BUd%

Best regards.

Sam.

skyscraper

sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

carlfatal

Nice update, especially i like the the third picture. But not cause it were better than the other ones, only the temple and surrounding is a place i would love to visit.
Greetz, Carl

nbvc

The image with the tunnel and the bridge is fantastic. &apls

Kergelen

Really great bridge and tunel avenue. I love it! &apls

Quote from: art128 on January 20, 2012, 12:17:35 AM
My only excuse would be to say that I didn't had the motivation to build something decent in Simcity.
-Arthur. :)

I think the best way to recover the motivation is disconnect a little (one day or some days) from SC4 world (game and forums). Thats works for me ;)

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Great update Arthur  &apls  The last picture was my favorite as well--really nice bridge!

Dantes

*wohw* Otouto-chan, an impressive bridge. :o  Even runs underneath a road.  ??? I also like the meeting place at the temple.  :thumbsup: A beautiful view and enjoy visiting friends.  :)

rooker1

Love the update, Arthur!
The bridge is outstanding and awesome work on the temple area.  That method of making the pavement is becoming very popular.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Waow, thanks for the kind comments, guys!

Carl - for sure it's a great place to visit! Though, there's only that hill over there that is worth visiting ( with the observation deck and the temple ), the surroundings are like endless suburbs, industrial zone  and the endless bay. But definitely it is a place worth to visit in my Hiroshima! I'll make later  - when my region will be more developed  -  a kind of map with all the worth visiting places. ^__^

Kergelen - yeap, you are completely right ! It happened to me quite  alot of times, when I had no inspiration, a small break and then Tada, a lot of ideas came to my mind! :D

Dantes- Onii-chan! Yes, it is a road under the bridge, actually it's more an eye candy lot than a functional road... xD

Robin - I have to agree with you, this type of MMP is very popular these time, and actually it's really enjoyable to use! Perhaps, a lot of patience and time are required in order to get a pleasant result. You do have to try it sometime! ^__^

So, today we got a small update once again... - recently, I tend to like small updates a lot more than big ones, seems like I made too much big updates in the past.

This quad picture shows the small town of Hamamastsu during the four seasons..

I hope you liked this picture!

Oh and, my MD just turned out the 60.000 (60k right ? ) pages views! thanks a lot everyone!

Props & Texture Catalog

ThomasAH

Nice little town you have there. I just read the last ten pages and I have to say that this is a lovely MD. It's also a great source of inspiration because I'm trying to build a Japanese city myself at the moment.

Jana! (I guess I watched too much anime  ;D)

Badsim

I've enjoyed all your latest updates  ( small updates but great pleasures ... ) where we can clearly see how you're progressing  : that's truly impressive , and , like many others ( at TSC notably ) I don't know how you did manage to get that traffic on the bridge , a realistic amount and mix of trucks  and cars , simply the best bridge scene I've ever seen !

Keep your motivation alive my friend ; you master perfectly this style . :)

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

dedgren

60K page views, and headed for a million, Arthur.  This MD deserves that- it is excellent work!

Hamamastsu is a beautiful little village.  The Hill Temple and "famous" bridge from the previous update are also really, really nice.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

RickD

I just read the last two updates. That bridge looks incredible.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

apeguy

The last two updates are brilliant. The bridge has been very well-thought out, especially with the tunnel as well. The snow effects for the village look excellent in Hamamastsu, and you've used SAM streets very well. ;D ;D

Excellent job overall. &apls

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

bat

Congrats on 60.000+ views!! &apls
And nice two updates. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: