• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

B737, request

Started by Q-Tips, May 18, 2008, 01:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q-Tips

Hi. I understand that you might have many requests. But if you are making any new planes and in particular B737. Than could it be any idea to make a model of Norwegian Airlines? Its understandable if this wouldnt happen, but i would be very happy if you could.
I add with some pictures who might be of help:

About the company : Its a rather new company who didnt start for real before 2002. They fly for the moment to 98 Destinasion with 148 routes. They have a total of 45 planes where 35 are Boeing 737-300, 2 who are Boeing 737-800 and 8 who are MD80. The company have their main base in Oslo, Stockholm and Warsawa. They have recently bought up FlyNordic Airlines.
They have recently made a new deal with Boeing about buying 50 new planes within 2014, this to help them in their plans of expanding with new routes every month.

redraider147

there is a thread for requests of 737 liveries already...and in the info, it says the liveries must be the -700 or -800 variant...i believe this has been expanded to the -900 variant as well...

Q-Tips

Ok, sorry. I will try to find this thread.
And the 800 variant sounds great. The reason i had pictures of the 300 variant was picause i had trouble finding pictures of the Norwegian 800 variant.

jubalulu

Hi

I am requesting a Varig* and a Lufthansa B737 this is my favorites airlines ok

*In new colors

redraider147

have you checked the requests thread and the developments thread? i'm pretty sure both are already there...i move that a moderator lock this thread...