• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

737 Livery Requests

Started by Yoman, January 04, 2008, 04:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duvad

Hm, someone has asked for VB, but not Qantas. So how about it for the 737-800W?

Large: http://cdn-www.airliners.net/photos/photos/3/1/0/1308013.jpg

The Virgin Blue and Qantas 737s would make my Australian airports complete.

jayo

Yoman-I think everyone despises rynair  :thumbsup: Well two down,a few to go  ;D

EDIT:Hmm......How about a BMI 737-The two below pictures are of earlier and later types of the livery   :thumbsup:

I'm back

Yoman

Swesim - That one will take me a grand total of five minutes, so I'll do it later today  ;)

Duvad - I already promised another Australian on this site a Quantas eventually, so your wish will be fufilled.

Jayo - No, not a few more to go, if you read the rules you can request 3, so one more to go. And none now because BMI doesn't fly 737s anymore. It has a scarebus / Embraer only fleet.

Xiziz

Just thought id pop in and say hi. Ive been at a LAN Party, having great fun, well untill my graphics card burnt out and i was forced to switch to a Radeon 9250(the one that broke was a Radeon X850xt), Gonna do some tests on this one tommorow and check what i actually can play, but i dont have my hopes all that high.
I havent finished anymore livries yet, but just to note that the Virgin Blue(In both colours) are underway, Ryanair will be done as soon as the 737-8 is ready, SAS Scandinavian too probably.
JetBlue will be done to the A320 once we get that through the Pipeline, actually its the first one to be done, this was decided ages ago(Atleast 10 months ago) :).

Yoman

Braathens has been completed.

Travis

Well, if it's not too much trouble, might I suggest a Continental 737? I did my research and they do operate the -700 variant.  ;)

Just an idea.  :) Keep up the good work.

Swesim

Yoman

Travis - I feel like an idiot, how could I forget about that, I always fly on their 737s and hate it every time :P I'd imagine you do to since you live near in NJ if I recall and would probably fly outa Newark?

Swesim - no prob, I really liked the livery myself. You can expect pictures sometime within the next weeks if volt ain't too busy.

Travis

QuoteTravis - I feel like an idiot, how could I forget about that, I always fly on their 737s and hate it every time  I'd imagine you do to since you live near in NJ if I recall and would probably fly outa Newark?
I actually fly with Spirit Airlines- very cheap ::)- out of Atlantic City. But yeah, since my MD is based on that area I figured I should suggest it.  :thumbsup:

krbe

Quote from: Yoman on January 06, 2008, 02:32:44 PM
Travis - I feel like an idiot, how could I forget about that, I always fly on their 737s and hate it every time :P I'd imagine you do to since you live near in NJ if I recall and would probably fly outa Newark?

Swesim - no prob, I really liked the livery myself. You can expect pictures sometime within the next weeks if volt ain't too busy.

That was the good old days... Before deregualtion, we had more choices of both carriers and destination, AND the liveries were far better (the old SAS scheme and Braathens new flag scheme). Good replacement for my Ariana request. A shame Interflug didn't live long enough to use the 737's1

1) They would look far better than the Soviet birds!2
2) I'm getting sentimental.

portlandexpos04

If you guys arent too busy to add a few more, I'd like to request:

China Southern Airlines 737-700 (they also operate 738s):

Lucky Air 737-700:

South African 737-800

Thanks!!!

Swesim

Quote from: Yoman on January 06, 2008, 02:32:44 PM
Hehe, well I´m keeping him busy with my own messy attempts at Loting 757s and A320s, but I hope he find time to do your 737s as well...  ;D

Yoman

Just a little update.

I've recently gotten very busy (and my attention has been drawn elsewhere) so livery completion is not as rapid as I would've thought. Heres a little list of whats going on though.

Requests Completed:

Braathens

Requests Partially Completed:

WestJet
Continential
SkyEurope (Sortof On Hold)

Requests that are on the to do list:

Quantas
American Airlines
ANA

Now if the airline you requested isn't somewhere on there it doesn't mean it won't be done, it just means I have others to do first, plus this is for me, I don't know about Xiziz.

paroch

Nice one Yoman,

I'm sure they will all look brilliant.  Thanks for all the work you're putting into this.

Paul

Xiziz

Thought id post a list like Owen did, just to show which ones i have done and have in progress.
737-700
HA-LOR - Malev Hungarian Airlines
OY-MRO - Sterling Airlines

737-700W
LN-RRA - SAS Norge
VH-VBY - Virgin Blue (Special Paintsheme, 50th Aircraft, Blue)

737-800
Presumably SAS (Not started)

737-800W
VH-VUE - Virgin Blue (Standard Red Livery)
EL-DAN - Ryanair New Standard

Virgin Blue was a really fun livery to do, lots of small details to fuzz about and get right, I should be able to complete the three unstarted livries tomorrow, not expecting to much trouble with them. As may be seen, im focusing on European Carriers, VB beeing an exception, mostly because i really like their livery.
I have been thinking of some of the Asian, Middle Eastern and African livries too, but im not making any comitments on them yet. Im also trying to avoid to many Eurowhites, they may be really simple to make, but dont really add the same kind of variation as colourful shemes do.

Cheers

canuck3360

Actually coulda sworn I saw something about Delta in here
Delta uses the 737-700(10 on order)
and the 737-800 71 in the fleet they retired their last 737-200 in 2006 and since then have replaced those with 737-800 and -700's

I flew for Delta Virtual for a year and my Aircraft was the 737-800(we were based off of the RL Delta's fleet)

shame I can't request non-RL liveries I have a few made up for my CJ

sebes

My I suggest this livery: Transavia is a dutch low cost carrier and charter carrier with it's homebase at Schiphol Airport.

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoman

Oh, that Transavia is very cool  :) Will take a total of ten minutes also, and you even provided the logo so I'm more inclined to do it  ;D

EDIT - Transavia  is done  ;)

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Shadow Assassin

Just wondering, xiziz, is the BAT model for the 737 with Virgin Blue livery rendered yet? I'm curious to see how it's turned out.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!