• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Argh, I've missed a few updates :-[
Anyway, exceptional work, I love the way you've detailed your rivers, especially in the update before the last with the autumn trees. Beautiful scenes &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Kergelen

Beautiful park near the temples, and I like the railway so close to the river and the central station &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

rooker1

Fantastic update Arthur.
I love the rail line and bridges along the river.
Very well done!!

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Dantes

So many new updates.  &ops What I like about "Hiroshima - Kanagawa is a Health Paradise", the wind power plant in the landscape.  :thumbsup: It looks much nicer than a coal power plant.
You have the talent build suburban fine. :)  That is impressive.  &apls  In "Hiroshima - Akitakata, Oji Park" I like the environment of the river. Where did you get to the shrine from?   ()what() The long railway bridge and the huge stairways are great.  :thumbsup: I like your center, you build always very realistic. The atmosphere is the main station you very successful.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

art128

Thank you, Dantes! I've downloaded the shrine off this site Here [Link], scroll down a bit and you'll find it.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

Great work, Arthur :)

Sorry for missing the last updates! Very inspiring work! I really like the big mosaics - fantastic &apls

Keep up your detailed work ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice update Arthur ! :) I love the access to the temple.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

kassarc16

I just don't know what it is, but every Japanese styled city I've seen in SC4 is fascinating! Bravo!

art128

Good evening everyone~ Thanks for the warm comments.

So, today I've got a nice update for you. We are going to see where the suburbs ends and let place to the farms.
The pictures were shot during the rain season.

Looks like we have the chance to take some shot before the rain starts.. Hope it last long!
On this shot you can view the only highway running through the region, north to south by the side of Hiroshima.

Uh.. Well, it doesn't lasted for so long. It started raining just after I finished talking.. Well we'll deal with it for the moment. All this rain remind me when I was in Kostroma..
As you can see, the rice fields starts very fast once the massive urbanisation is finished.. Though, some houses and blocks started growing in the middle of nowhere.

Argh, last shot we can take for today, the rain is tumbling down faster than before.. At this rate my camera will get drown, lets hope next time we don't have so much rain.
The suburban commuter train heading toward Hiroshima central ( south of the picture)

Hope you liked this update!

-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

Skimbo

I just have to write a comment again. It's stunning work, every update at least as good as the one before, often better! =)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

RickD

Good update again. You did a good job showing how the growing city slowly takes over the farm area.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Tokugawa

Almost looks like a typhoon  $%Grinno$%
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

Kergelen

I really like your rain effects. The highway entrances/exits looks interesting.

Links to SC4 websites

supremec

Really really nice work!!  :o
Click on the banner to see my BATs

art128

Thanks for the comment guys.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Great job playing in the rain and awesome mosaics Arthur  &apls &apls  Sorry I missed this one before  &mmm

All the areas are quite nice and I like viewing the transition from the suburbs to the rice fields. The more built up area in the last shot look very well done  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to what's next!

Gugu3

Very nice!!!the transition from urban to rural area is very realistic!!keep it up &apls

nbvc

Great city and nice rain effect. &apls

io_bg

Еxcellent pics and nice post-processing! Nice RHW, too! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November