• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

Your mosaics are stunning and have a very recognizable identity. I love the way of the HSRP.
As a detail I like how you use the cattails in shallow areas of the river. &apls &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

bat

Nagano is looking really beautiful! Great work on the farms. :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more... ;)

kelis

Beautiful pics, I like that small airport, and also the Shinkanshen Line, the bullet train always it's a great addition for the Japanese regions, Great job as always Arthur.  &apls &apls

Saludos  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

Little brother, hey  ;D
Thank you for the honor on March 13.  &ops I was very happy that you have created just for me an update. Now it's my health a little better.  %wrd I hope next week to make a new update.  :-\
You have published many new updates. I am speechless at the beauty of your images.  :o
*hug*
I am very impressed with how you build urban. You can build much better than I do.  :-[ With much love to detail you've made some wonderful updates. I am deeply impressed by the place at the Central Stadium. A very nice axis.  :thumbsup: The big station with the great architecture around it impressed me very much.  :satisfied:
Like in Bluefield me express route (HSRP). I would like to see pictures of it. You can use this means of transport so great.  &apls  &apls  &apls
I wish you all the best and have fun in your MD

Dantes

noahclem

Great to see more agricultural scenes from you and the airport looks great  &apls  Everything else is spot-on as always  :thumbsup:

nbvc

Fantastic moasic. The layout of the town together with the fields, river and bridges is very nice done. &apls &apls

art128

thanks for the comments guys!~

Dantes - Onii-chan! Nice to hear from you my friend! I'm glad you liked the updates, and specially the dedicated one! I'll take more pictures of the Shinkansen (HSRP) in the future, I just need to develop a bit around it.

Today's update is about the Kanagawa town.. The area is known to be a health paradise. Not much of a description today.

Oh.... I just realized I forgot to put the black border on the second mosaic... Oh well.

I hope you enjoyed this update!

Have a good day!

-Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Very pretty, this one. I liked that second mosaic a lot.

Cheers,
Willy

RickD

What? No black border on the second mosaic? How could you? No, just kidding.  $%Grinno$% The pictures are beautiful.  :thumbsup:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

SeanSC4

noahclem

Awesome mosaics Arthur  &apls  I love your style and it's great to see more fall pictures  :thumbsup:

bat

Another wonderful update there! Great work on this city. :thumbsup: :)

unit2981

Love the use of trees and the layout of the city  :thumbsup: I don't know if those are Kori or ML houses but I think your missing ML textures  ;)
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

art128

Wah hello there~

Thanks everyone for the replies, much appreciated!

Raphael: I know, I know! :( I almost got fired for this mistake!  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

unit2981: I've checked twice, I have the dependecy... I've even re-downloaded it and then replaced the old one, nothing changed... But, it seems since some time these houses don't grow anymore... I suspect them to have been deleted from my plugins... Thus this could make the texture lake.

So, today we are going to take a small tour to a city I've entirely destroyed and then rebuild.. Akitakata, as located in a valley at the north of the region was a small town. Now it is a calm major city.

The Oji mountain, its park and the two temples.

Yet again the same mountain. This time from a different angle

The Central station of the city. Due to the ground level, the train is 15m elevated. ( the city centre is 15m below the rest of the city)

A view of the river side

A little North ( right ) of the precedent shot.

Another view in the city center with the railway.

One of the river's branch.

The same river branch, this time getting in the river.

I hope you enjoyed this update!

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mave94

It's beautiful! Great job; it looks realistic. :)

noahclem

Great update  &apls  I love the hill, river, and city  :thumbsup:

tb7

Very nice, detailed and logical work.  :thumbsup:

nbvc

Great work. I like the rail bridge parallel to the river. &apls