• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Source- 2/9: I'm Back! + A Teaser (of course...)

Started by dsrwhat316, August 04, 2008, 02:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Welcome to page 18 !

first of all Dan, congrats for your trixie my friend (even if I have already congrats you on SImtrop' ! ) it's very well deserved.
It's sure that these Sims are really lucky !! live in this pier looks so calm ! &apls
looking forward to an update,

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

Congatulations of course for your Awards Dan, I'm happy for you &apls
Then, I can tell you it's nice, but not enough developped to tell you anything about the urbanization. :P
I wish you a good luck for the continuation,

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

rooker1

Dan,
Congrats on the Trixie, you definately deserved it.  &apls
And this newest LOTted area you are working on look perfect.  I like how everything lines up, even the smallest details.
&apls
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dedgren

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you detail the rotunda area.  It's that sort of thing that makes The Source so inique- I come away from here inspired to fire up the Lot Editor every time.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

Congrats for the Trixie award there! &apls
And wonderful residential piers! They are beautiful!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FrankU

Hey Dan, you really deserved the Trixie.  :thumbsup:
I did scrutinize your pictures, but never found any prefab tile or lot (or did I overlook something?). It's really astounding what you do with the game. A good inspiration to all of us.

dsrwhat316

sithlrd98: I do try; thanks, Jayson!
dedgren: It's quite a contrast compared to your rural areas, David. Thanks for the great comment!
metasmurf: Most of my lots are actually pieces of a puzzle, so you'd need all of them, which is a helluva lot of dependencies! But thanks for taking an interest  :thumbsup:
Sciurus: It's just a decoration, something different than the the norm. Thanks for commenting!
metarvo: The area showcased in this update is just as lively, so I hope you enjoy just as much, my friend!
bat: Thanks!
chibytuga: That's what I was going for, thanks for noticing!
art128: Thanks, Arthur!
sim-al2: Yes, it does lead to a new area; one that hasn't been conceived yet!
Sciurus: Yes, my friend, everything shown here is LE created!
io_bg: Thanks, my friend!
urban: I took your suggestions into consideration, and I think you'll be happy with the result!
metarvo: Well, the rotunda is complete and I hope it was worth the long wait!
bat: Thanks again, my friend!
Berethor: I'm glad you like the waterfront. Hope to see you back again soon!
Pikatchoum: Wow, thanks for your very generous comments! Enjoy the update!
Simpson: Thanks, David, for your nice words and support!
Pat: Thank you, Pat!
c.p.: It's no wonder you like the diagonal parking; the car props are yours! Thanks for leaving a comment!
sithlrd98: Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play or LE in nearly a month! I'm just trying to shake my ring rust off now...
metarvo: I wish I'd live there; at least I'd have a nice view out of my apartment for a change! Thanks for your congrats!
Sheep49: Hmm... that link is giving me some ideas. Perhaps we'll see something like that in the future?
art128: The update isn't as detailed as I had hoped, being away from SC4 for a month, but hopefully things will start to pick up!
Sciurus: Well, the Sims have moved in now, so I hope everything is up to standard!
rooker1: Thanks, Robin! If you look closely, there is one flaw that can't be fixed (at least as far as I know) ::)
dedgren: Well, the rotunda is all decked out (finally). I'm honored to hear that The Source is as much an inspiration as 3RR is to me (even though I don't drop by enough!). Thanks, David!
bat: Thanks for your congrats and your comment!
FrankU: All the BATs I download I do re-lot, if that's what you mean. Glad to be an inspiration to others!

Update 16- Crown Jewel

Sorry for the lengthy absence; it feels like the juggling between play and RL never ends  :-\ Enjoy!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

FrankU

Yes, Dan, that's what I meant. I guess you spend more time on the LE than in the game.
And the juggling is something we all know about!

Again a beautiful picture with fine lots, walkways and squares.

Battlecat

Beautiful!  Love the style of this area!

art128

Lovely area there Dan, I really love the lots of the block.
It's looks like some of these university complex we have in Portugal. Again, impressive lotting work my friend.
Can't wait the next update, maybe a new area never shown of the city..

Take Care,

Arthur.  &apls :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

One of the most beautiful area there of that part of your city there!
Excellent work! :thumbsup:

Simpson

Hi Dan!
Nice to see you back Dan ! This update is looking incredible, as well !! &apls
You did an excellent work on the LE, bravo my friend  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

frdrcklim

haven't been checking this lately. nice shoreline. a lot of work done to it ::). keep it up Dan.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

danielcote

Wow are those condos along there? great job.   :thumbsup:

tooheys

Very, very nice Dan. Love the walkways, your LE work continues to impress. :thumbsup:

Dave

dsrwhat316

Teaser
Don't count me out just yet! I was able to work in the Lot Editor this weekend and have managed to finish one lot:

A lot more lots and buildings are needed to complete the area, obviously, but it is a step in the right direction  :thumbsup:. Now, back to work...

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

BuildingUp

I'm very much in agreement with the others, you really did a great job on the lotting. I love this, it looks very realistic. Looks like a great city to live in!

bat

Nice LE-work on that train station! Looking forward to more of the area around that train station! :thumbsup: ;)

bluesinjid

&apls Wow,thats so genius with the LE and that train station!

Pat

Dan simply stunning teaser there wow!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie