• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Need to find the EP1 Update

Started by apeguy, February 02, 2012, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apeguy

My computer is starting to have problems, and I have a feeling that I'm going to need to install SC4 on another computer. This means I'm going to need the EP1 update. I've seen a thread on simtropolis with a link to different maxis files, but not the EP1 update. I apologize if this has been asked and resolved before, but I really need to know where I can find this update in case I need to re-install SC4 on another computer.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Tarkus

Click the little EA Support button on the left sidebar, under "SC4D Suggests".  It should look like this:

It's below the NAM logo button.

Once you've accepted the EULA, it'll take you to a page with many of the official updates.  You'll want to go down to where it says "Go to the RH update page" and click the little hard disk icon below it.  Select the version that's appropriate for your version of the game.  If you're running a UK/European version of the game, that'd probably be sku2.

Hope that helps!

-Alex

apeguy

Thanks Alex, I never noticed that button before. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy