• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RED SEA - 21/05

Started by ricardomiranda, March 08, 2011, 03:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricardomiranda

First Update

After the founding of the town mayor spent much time doing terraforming ..

After terraforming the city was ready to be built .. eight sectors and a modern estate plan and ambitious. What will happen with RED SEA?

Thank you for seeing Red Sea and leave your comment please!

danielcote

Looks interesting. I'd like to see how public transit works with all that water.

Nardo69

When I saw the first pictures my first thouight was has he chosen the right forum?

Then I saw your terraforming works and went back. Guess that's going to be an interesting one.

Take care

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

FrankU

Yes, this looks interesting!

Terring7

Welcome to the world of the Mayor Diaries, where everything is possible. Fantastic start you have here, can't wait to see the rest :) :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Tomas Neto

Wow my friend, great start!!! Fantastic!!!  :thumbsup:
Ricardo, achei super interessante esta sua proposta de cidade!!! Impressionante o trabalho que você fez aqui!!!
Mas como fica o seu outro diário? Segundo as regras do fórum você só pode ter um diário ativo de cada vez!!!

ricardomiranda

DANIELCOTE -thanks daniel, as I decided to public transport making the shallow sea and allowing the use of the subway with success.
NARDO 69 - first pictures put us in photoshop efects for not disclose all city now . Thank you see my city, it is important to the TEAM NAN somebody give your opinion on RED SEA
FRANKU - thanks Frank
TERRING - thank Terring hope you like the Red Sea sequence. Congratulations for your town, I saw and liked the Eden City!
TOMAS NETOthanks Tomas to see Red Sea. My other city was having problems and I had to delete. Now it is developing Red Sea.

UPDATE 2

To make Red Sea   I downloaded pluguins from sites in Germany, Japan, China, France, Canada, United States, Brazil, Spain and others who do not remember now. I would like to thank these fantastic builders, real engineers with graduate programs in World SIM.

Now a little over Red Sea. To introduce you to the city I divide into 8 sectors. I gradually showing each of them, hope you enjoy.

Now a mosaic of Red Sea

That's it friends, I hope you enjoyed it. Leave your comments please. Until next time!

Tomas Neto

Wow..., fantastic update and awesome mosaic, my friend!!!   :thumbsup:
Parabéns pela excelente atualização!!!

RickD

Wow, cool. I love the island with the stadium  and the skyscraper. Very unique.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

ricardomiranda

Tomas Neto - thanks, you're a great observer, continue to accompany Red Sea

Rick - thanks my friend, hope you like the following

UPDATE 3

NOW I'LL SHOW SECTOR ONE OF RED SEA WHERE THE CITY HAS BEGUN.

AND NOW THE RED SEA MOSAICS

TODAY JUST FRIENDS, LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANK YOU SEE RED SEA

Tomas Neto

Fantastic again Ricardo, great update!!!  :thumbsup:
O desenvolvimento da cidade está bem rápido, e o resultado é impressionantemente maravilhoso!!!

ricardomiranda

Tomas Neto - Thanks buddy, it's always good to have a great mayor accompanying Red Sea!

UPDATE 4

In the first upgrades I presented the sectors 1 and 3!Now I will present the sectors 2 and 5. I hope you enjoy!

Graphics city in the year 384

And now mosaic Red Sea!

For now this is my friends, I hope you enjoyed it!

Terring7

Interesting and very futuristic city. It's remind me some older plans about sea cities in artificial islands. Keep going :thumbsup:
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Cierzo

Original concept of city planning. I like the last mosaic.  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Fantastic mosaic, and another awesome update Ricardo!!!  Really a great city, my friend!!!  &apls

rooker1

ricardomiranda, Very interesting layout with all these islands and bridges.  Great night shots and the mosaic looks very nice as well.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

Very interesting approach!  I like how this one is looking visually.  Looking forward to seeing more.

ricardomiranda

Terring - thanks my friend

Cierzo - thanks, continue to accompany Red Sea

Tomas Neto - thanks Tomas

Robin - I'm glad you're enjoying it

Battlecat - hope you enjoy this update

UPDATE 6

FIRST I WANT TO SHOW A VIEW OF THE REGION

In this update I will show the sector 8, Red Sea

[

And now mosaics Red Sea

Thats it, leave your suggestions!

mave94

Wow that are a lot of pictures!
Very well done and I enjoyed the whole update :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Wowwww... Amazing work Ricardo!!! Awesome update, my friend!!!    &apls &apls

Caramba, mas que maravilha de atualização!!! Rapaz, você fez um trabalho incrível nesta cidade e na região também!!! Fantástico demais!!!