• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can someone enlighten me?

Started by longtimepcgamer, May 03, 2012, 02:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longtimepcgamer

As I have mentioned in a previous post I have 2 industrial lots (The Donator and the wind tunnel) that are showing up with the parking lot textures and all the props but no building.  No brown boxes...so I'm a bit confused (I'm allot confused but that has nothing to do with the game:-)  Could this be a load order issue...meaning the lot/prop files are not loading in the proper order?  I have re-downloaded all the files necessary for these lots and the buildings are sill not showing up.   Can anyone tell me why this would happen?

Tanks,
Kevin

catty

I took a look at the donutor download the models and props are included and it looks ok in my game and I have the "SFBT Essentials" dependency installed as well, the only two things I can think of is;

1. Do you have the game graphic city detail setting on high and
2. Have you installed bldgprop_vol1.dat and bldgprop_vol2.dat (available on this page http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?page=9

I'm probably clutching at straws here, the reason I ask about those two files is sometimes these two files are essential dependencies, but because most people had them as they were official maxis updates they tended to get left off the list of dependencies.

I don't think I've helped ... sorry   &mmm
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.