• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cfmendiola2

i cant download any files.. any help??? same problem as to the others about the monkey.. barbyW please activate my account.. PLEASE!!!!!! ()what()

BarbyW

Your account is activated, cfmendiola2.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

cfmendiola2

thanks for the activation.. but i still cant download anything... and that monkey wont let me in... any advices??? ()what() please help me download the LEXs....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %confuso &hlp

BarbyW

Make sure that you type your username and password EXACTLY the same as used for registration as the LEX is case sensitive.

davisd

Hello all,

I've had the same problem. Just registered and clicked the activation link, but the mean monkey will not let me in. Please help

BarbyW

davisd - I don't your name in the LEX database. You need to register separately for the LEX.

AaronWuzHere

I recieced the conformation email... and when i tried to use the lex, when I enter the CORRECT information for the account, i get a typing monkey...
I know I'm new, but i have to be doing something wrong..?

EDIT:::
Just learned i have to register for the lex to, mybad.. Lol

Mattwinston26

I am having similar problems, I can't login, I have been able to in the past,My username is Mattwinston26, I've even tried to re-register with different usernames and after activation, it still won't get past the page with the monkey.

Pat

Hey Matt using multiply accounts or clone accounts is not a good thing and that is why you are having the problems now trying to get in into the LEX... All you need to do is either PM BarbyW or callagrafx for a password resset and they will be more then happier to do so... Also now they can delete all the extra accounts that will not work too, just let them know what the names are....  One good tip to remember is that the LEX is case sensitve so that Abc is not the same abc or even aBc, so its best to use the same password you use to get on the forums...

I hope that helps out....

cheers

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

coolbreeze27

every time i try to register seperately for lex, when i try to enter e mail the @ button doesnt work instead shows up as "
?? whats going on, i just finally figured out that you have to register seperate which is why it wouldnt work for me before, but i cant enter email for some reason. any thoughts?

BarbyW

Try Shift +2 for @ as it seems as though your keyboard has changed layout.

coolbreeze27

thanks,dunno what was wrong, was using shift 2 every time, did finally work though,.now i have another problem, it says account is inactive, check email and theres nothing there except forum activation.and yes i checked spam too.thanks 4 your help :)

coolbreeze27

tried registerig with name coolbreeze27, but havent got an email. Thanks

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account. Enjoy the LEX.

coolbreeze27

j3shafer

I can't login to LEX. I've setup numerous accounts and activated the link in the e-mail sent to me however whenever I go to login I get an error message with the gorilla. The most recent username I submitted was oasis84.

callagrafx

Quote from: j3shafer on February 11, 2009, 01:28:38 PM
I can't login to LEX. I've setup numerous accounts and activated the link in the e-mail sent to me however whenever I go to login I get an error message with the gorilla. The most recent username I submitted was oasis84.

I've activated j3shafer and deleted the other two...as long as you remember the password for this account, you should now be able to log in.  If you can't remember it, let me know by PM and I'll reset it.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

j3shafer

Quote from: callagrafx on February 11, 2009, 01:32:47 PM
I've activated j3shafer and deleted the other two...as long as you remember the password for this account, you should now be able to log in.  If you can't remember it, let me know by PM and I'll reset it.

That worked. Thanks for the quick response.

halpmf

g'day, received the email, activated account but receive invalid login error when trying to log in

thanks, brilliant stuff you have here

BarbyW

Make sure you input exactly the same username and password that you used to register. The LEX is case sensitive so you may need to check you have not missed any capital letters.
You account is showing active so I cannot see what might be wrong.