• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Crossings for NAM

Started by nbvc, November 20, 2010, 10:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandelSoft

#1: That's a SPUI. We already have one where the RHW goes over the intersection. The other variant (where the intersection is placed over the RHW) is in development.

#2 to #5: these requests are too specific. What do you actually want to be realised in game?

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Opkl

Quote from: mrtnrln on November 20, 2010, 01:44:56 PM
#1: That's a SPUI. We already have one where the RHW goes over the intersection. The other variant (where the intersection is placed over the RHW) is in development.

Maarten, will the wider RHW networks be included as well? I am just starting to use the RHW since the maxis highway intersections are harder for the NAM team to create. I would love to have a SPUI for the RHW-6/8/10/6C/8C.

MandelSoft

@Opkl: as far as I know, there are currently no developments for SPUIs for wider RHW networks yet, but I think it's quite likely that they will be included eventually  ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

nbvc

You can make some 2x1 crossings for connections like #1 in my image. It could be one larger crossing with some road markings on it like in my link #2.
Or a 3x2 crossing for something like #2 in my image and road markings line link #5.
In general it would be nice to have some crossings to connect avenues and streets better (#3 on my image). To have some road markings on the crossings would be nice.