• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Noro Cooperative

Started by noahclem, January 30, 2013, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of airport should NORO's new one be?

Passenger only
Passenger & military
passenger & general aviation (private & charter aircraft)
Passenger, military & general aviation

Jmouse

Noah, I've always been a huge fan of your winter and night scenes, and for good reason. They're consistantly stunning, from the quiet whispers of winter to the bustling neon jungle.

nbvc

The winter scene looks fantastic. :thumbsup:

Reform

That was a pleasant update. I enjoyed the winter scene a lot. That lurking moose was a nice part of it.

Quote from: Swordmaster on October 24, 2013, 08:18:20 PM
And no, I am NOT ready for snow. N-O-T !!

I am tired of looking this grey darkness all around the South Finland. %confuso Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.  :D

Pioneer

I found your photo stash: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=276236

Thank you for padding our post count. There are several other "photo stashes" for this if you'd care to look further. Mine is here: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi. If you are interested enough in what we're up to to keep up on my majhost folder then it's a nice compliment.

-Noah

MandelSoft

Hey everyone! We have a little treat for you: we take a U-Drive it tour on the first part of the region that's more or less completed: the Primary Route 39. Enjoy the drive!

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

droric

Looks Great! I especially liked when you rammed the white van off the overpass at the end of the video sort of like a finale.   :thumbsup:

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

noahclem

That's a stunning video man  &apls &apls   Really great work. It was fun to see my interchange at the end too  :)

whatevermind

Nice video! Complete with the requisite UDI crash near the end.  ;D

I haven't commented in a while, but you guys continue to produce some interesting work here, and a whole array of presentation styles as well.  &apls

mitch

Hi MandelSoft et al.,
It all looks amazing and I love the video updates. I spend HOURS trying to replicate some of the pictures you have, but still don't even come close. I have just one question. I noticed you used the industrial revolution mod and fillers to make some pretty nice industrial areas, have you tweaked it to be CAMpatible?

Cheers,

Mitch

Kuewr665

I read this whole thread just now. Awesome work, everyone! All the pieces blend almost seamlessly. :thumbsup:

MandelSoft

And here's another U-Drive-It video for your enjoyment. This time, we are touring around Armorsforth:

Progress on the project is kind of slow nowadays, but it's not dead yet ;)

Best,
Maarten

jaredh

Good.  This region really rocks.  I've been contemplating starting a new one, and this region you guys made out of this map is really impressive for its variety of terrain.

Gugu3

RepublicMaster

Great video, very enjoyable! :thumbsup:

timmetje

I can't wait to see more updates!

BTW this is my first comment in my 4 years of being active on sc4devotion!

FrankU

Quote from: timmetje on January 03, 2014, 12:03:44 PM
I can't wait to see more updates!

BTW this is my first comment in my 4 years of being active on sc4devotion!

No need to be shy! Let us know what you think.

Pat

Maarten WOW I loved the U-Drive it tour and of course "Broken by Design" loved the music!!!  :thumbsup: &apls    I would love to have a copy of it, also a great Project you all have going here Im very happy to have found it!!!

&dance %BUd%

~Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MandelSoft

Donician

I'm also a long-time member making his first comment.  This project is incredible.  I'm particularly fond of Maarten's videos documenting his actual development of the city.  I wish all of the members made videos so we can see everyone in action.  As more of a novice, it is very helpful to watch more experienced players create their cities.  I can't wait to see more of the region.  Thanks again.

Donician

I did have a question--how much of the region is plopped vs. grown?  I'm just curious if you guys plan out your commercial districts using ploppable buildings for the most part or let things grow and develop naturally.