• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Flag Pack 3

Started by geoffhaw, February 24, 2007, 04:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoffhaw

This is going to be a long term project, as Packs 1 and 2 were, where I'll be slowly adding flags to Pack 3.  The intention is to only have national flags here, so as to increase their usefulness in the game.  The screenshot below shows the progress so far.  This project has a low priority at the moment, as I'm doing other stuff and RL has its own demands.  As you can see, there are quite a few blank spots on the Lot.  These will be slowly filled as I complete flags.  So far the following flags are there:

Belgium
Estonia
Indonesia
Lithuania
Mexico
New Zealand
Singapore
Ukraine

I'll be updating this first post with additional countries, and an updated screenshot as time goes by.

Now, to fill the spaces I need to decide which countries to add.  That's where you come in.  If any member here hasn't got his or her flag here (or in Pack 1, Pack 2 or the Maxis Day of Peace Pack), I'm willing to put it in the queue for inclusion.  No cheating now, only the country that you're registered under will count!  Private requests for personal flags for Mayor's Diaries will be considered, but that will be in another thread.

Now, and this is important, I am going to take my time over this.  Each flag takes about seven hours to complete, and isn't exactly the most exciting of tasks.  If you want a flag and you want it next week, it isn't going to happen.  If you're willing to wait a month or so, that's more reasonable. 

In addition, I'll slowly be releasing ploppable versions of the flags, like the BSC EU Flag Set just released on the LEX.
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=533

bat

wonderful flags! great work! :thumbsup:

snorrelli

Well... as long as you're looking for suggestions...  ;)

It is "cheating" a bit (I'm registered in the US), but I request the inclusion of my "adopted" country - the Republic of Moldova. I lived there from 1997-2004 and my wife is from there, if that helps the case! The seal in the center of the flag is also my avatar...
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

HabLeUrG

yeah nice to see Mexico in your flags  ;D excellent work in the pack  :thumbsup:

oyd

thank u for letting us choose the flags......
i would like to request the flag of israel..... and will understand if u choose not to as i think im the only here from israel......
i really liked your two previous packs as i use them often in the LE.....
thanks in advance.....
"Dear Prudence wont you come out and play..."

Serkanner

I would like to see the flag of Israel added to the pack as well ... another suggestion I have is the flag of the former Sowjet-Union. Not for any other reason then that I like the looks of the flag.

snorrelli

If I may be so bold as to also request the flag of the Russian Federation. Unless I'm mistaken, neither Maxis nor other flag packs have included this one...
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.