• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

United Kingdom of New France

Started by juliok102013, January 31, 2014, 09:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Hi Julio,

Beautiful winter scenes. Although a church that elaborate in the middle of a forest? Nice, but not so realistic. But for the game that doesn't need to be important. Beauty in itself can be the goal and in that aspect you have succeeded.  :thumbsup:

Sim.Rico

Thank you Julio!  Hey yours is the MD that I liked where pics in your updates had those burst of color scenes!  Ive looked over all of the updates in this MD and caught on  also, how you, FrankU, Catty and CompDude787 were providing the same assistance!  Now i see! lol! 

There's a scene with a house in the forest up on stilts looks like maybe the stairs goes up 3  stories to the actual house, Id love download that lot for a camping area I am working on if i can find that download.

warconstruct

very realistic snow and good reproduction  ;)
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

juliok102013

Thanks and Sim Rico, is this? If yes, is from Pegasus: http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=76 or also can be this: http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=71 and, if you're making a camping scene, search the NBVC Stuff: http://community.simtropolis.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=201408

Here's a Highway of I make in the Lot Editor:

A Green Water River:

1853 - Johnson's House

The Transtallamorian, the principal highway of Tallamor, please come back and comment

juliok102013

M4346

Two very beautiful images! ;D

Where are those farm fields from? :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

FrankU

kelis

Yep, I like the last pictures, great job  :P
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

APSMS

I would only reiterate that you moderate (and perhaps alter) your use of the lens/sun flares.

Otherwise those are two excellent photos (pictures). I like the calmness of the scenes, especially with the mist over the cows.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

noahclem

Excellent work here  &apls  You have tons of good ideas, some neat plugin choices, and have such a variety of pictures and scenes. Keep it up  :thumbsup:

Kergelen

I like the 2nd picture. Beautiful scene &apls

Quote from: M4346 on April 23, 2014, 10:20:12 PM
Where are those farm fields from? :)

Girafe wheat  ;)

Links to SC4 websites

juliok102013

Thanks, now some picture

A waterfall

A Strange Valley

A Famous Beach

samu64

vortext

The strange valley is rather strange indeed, though at the same time I'd like to see more of it!  :D

And what are those poles sticking out of the ground?! I don't recall seeing those before.  ???

At any rate, you create really interesting scenes! Keep at it!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

juliok102013

Thanks, are Dead Trees from Sorchin and you will see more in the next update (with Cowboys $%#Ninj2)

Now... Suburbs:

In Japanese Style

and in NY Style

and a teaser:

"Welcome to a land no law, welcome to the Wild West"

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

juliok102013

Thanks, a big update is coming...

Ok, more a teaser:

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vortext

Stunning image!  &apls

Looking forward to the big update!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

juliok102013

Republica de San Martín
Discovered by the French in 1623 , was in his field for 3 years , when the War of the Spanish do empires .
Win independence in 1984 , when General Boats and his men transform the Territory of the Republic of San Rafael in San Rafael .
President : James Ferry ( Son of General Boats)
Population : 760,250
Exports : Banana , Coffee , Wood and Fish Oil
Imports : Household and Technologies
Language : Spanish
States : San Lorenzo ( Island ) and Campos Martín ( Mainland )

Well, let the Flag:

and the Map :

It is San Rafael , sorry , but the right is San Martín .

Let's see Tealqe :

Starting at Lake Tealqe :

A view of the city :

center :

A soccer field :

Campos - Island Highway :

And finally , a view of one of the beaches for sun

-------------------------------------------------- ----------
This is the major update ? But only has 6 pictures . No, this is the introduction of the country for the updates 4 parts (each will att 10 photos )